Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa today as i ws chanigng channels i saw yeh ishq has purana kc :(((
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What, the dude has some journalistic ambitions(in which universe) or something?Man, I feel sorry for him........rambling on and on. If I ever should get to that stage........each one of you have my permission to shoot me, even if it makes chalni of my body🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Zee....... Seems old KC has been repainted and used as new sets in YIH
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: Often people use HUM for themselves and not for a group.  When a mishap happens, people often sigh and say, jaroor hamare karmo ka something ... something. It's just a line to provide a reason to why things happened and why them only.

What she said to Dev (have not seen the episode so my observation is based on your comment):  She is blaming the real culprit the circumstances because Dev is not pondering but is burdened by guilt.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pavs:But that show used to come at 11pm ..so they could give bold scenes almost every week...and yes Michi had some really good intimate scenes😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I found a michi paani scene on my external and lots of DD pics from dmg days!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awww I love my AdiMaan..Tere Mast Mast do nain mere dil ka le gaye chain..Naino Mein Ansoo Mujhe kar gaye Bechain...Adi was crying tooo Haiyeeee....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:Ok that clears some of my doubts🤔....but still somewhere I feel her words for Dev shows more concern than her words for Maan or Geet...mayb because she feels Dev is the neglected one in the family ...🤔
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pavs, Michi c-night is the best on t.v. so far and the panni scene is also one of the hottest. The show was idiotic to say the least but Michi romance was hawwtt but I think Maaneet are one up over them because they managed to create heat with scenes which are half as intense as Michi's. One great factor working for Maaneet is that both DD and GC are equally good in turning up the heat with their great perfomances whereas in Michi's case it was mostly Shabbir generating the heat and Panchi the silent foil.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

Swan, how can you be sure Dadi was referring to herself? Hum could mean everyone in that ward that moment. Or does she have an enhanced sense of self - the royal 'we'.  Anyway I could never stand that woman. Lost my love for her a long time ago.

Opti she always refers to herself as ''hum'' thats why i'm assuming she was talking about her past sins. I have heard elders often say this when their children are in trouble of any sort....so she as a dadi saying it seems plausible....😕