Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyo

YOu think he needs help? 😲
That is a given sweetie
He needs serious help and he needs it fast. It is getting downright scary. I hope he gets the help and gets it soon.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swan, how can you be sure Dadi was referring to herself? Hum could mean everyone in that ward that moment. Or does she have an enhanced sense of self - the royal 'we'.  Anyway I could never stand that woman. Lost my love for her a long time ago.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

.on a more serious note,I feel he needs helpπŸ˜•

yeah..........sometimes i don't understand what he's talking about...πŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I smell Khatra! 🀣😑
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geeks....Devils are known to be DQs.....didn't you know....🀣🀣🀣...I was just pulling your leg buddy.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....With or without tail......you are a handsome grasshopper....🀣🀣🀣

Hai Hai Preet....how can you say Pro-Daadi team loves daadi....I'll puke the ice-cream I'm eating out...🀒🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

Who watches (Yeh Ishq Hayee)? I read somewhere that they chori the KC, Is it true?.......

WHAT😑😑😑😑
pavs thumbnail
i ws just watching some old epis of kayamath..shucks tht soap had some pretty intense romance !!i wish ghsp incorporates some scenes from kayamath..the only  k soap possibly tht dealt with hubby-wife relation in a bold manner!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

@Sun,the last scene in Cheeni kam was good. Here also, it would have been great had dadi said some soothing words to Geet and hugged her. Geet does respect her immensely, she would have reacted positively. But nahin, dadi spoke to Geet as if baby did not exist at all. This was not the time to cheer her up, but it was time to sooth her and share her pain.  

and that is what irked me ...........complete disregard to the unborn both in life and death...........this was not the time to cheer her up exactly..it was the time to comfort her and console her.........soothingwords were what the girl needed not options on how to spend the day forgetting her child...i honestly did not like her scene with maan or geet..........
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Jyo....You want the daadi to be evil don't you.....the Kamini, Kulta, Kulakshini types.....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Only then story will progress na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MSK understands Adi perfectly... 😊, Loved the way he understood it was Adi who was piling him with work πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†