Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee.....Nahin...Nakul ka deadpan expressions ka asar hai.....🤣🤣🤣🤣...Dekha nahi kaise kitchen mein Nakul se milne aayi and jab Maan ko dekha tho gusse mein usse Office Bhej diya.....🤣🤣🤣🤣....Mere aur Nakul ke beech mein koi nahin aa saktha...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ModJyoti....... emmm can i request something.........😳 Last night i saw wassup tv episode....... they were their at the location of tip tip barsa shooting........ So can you please ask these people to upload the uncut full video of the making of song and Drashti and Gurmeet's interview on IF........ in every other segemnt only bits and parts of the interview were shown........ Im sure they must have recorded the whole thing.....🤔 and you must know or have hello hi with the admins of wasup tv or admins of forum.......... I hope it is possible...... and me is not asking tooooo much.........😳

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ALL
Why we only loving and disecting Dadi can we discuss good Maneet scene and Geet alone in baby room scene

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, how can Kavi be neutral as well as pro dadi? Make up your mind.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo im mad at creatives forget Dadi and her saath gunaah with darji!

Cutie pie....u want my talwaar!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

This is not fair...all wants to change teams now😡😆

Ok new updated list😛😆

Presenting the Pro and Anti  and Neutral Dadi Teams here🤓

Pro-Dadi team
Geeky😛
Jhan
Silcop
Kavita
Pallu

Anti-Dadi team
Sun
Opti
Anvi
Deeps
Anu
Swan

Neutral Zone
Jyoti
Zee
 Goose
Preet
Pavs

😆

Chalo chalo chalo....all register your names in one of the above 3 teams🤓

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Daaku...........

You still are heck bent on forgetting the facts
Do I have to remind you of your acts

The tail and I were united in the jar
My love skillfully did your plan mar (flaw)🤣

@KAvi.........you seriously offended?😕
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everybody is trying to help  Geet and Maan to  move on... we will never love to do anything when we are drepressed... but Dadi here is trying to convert Maaneet's thought from baby... she asked Maan to go to office and attend the meeting... but at the same time she made Maan, to bring Geet down from baby room... Maaneet is in confused and depressed state..  😕 don't know what to do.. or don't want to do anything...  I feel these little seperation of Maaneet by Dadi.. will make Maaneet more close... 😳 Dev... Me still confused...😕

the man who understant the situation and said sorry in today's epi was non other than  our Bhaaaaaaai.....😎😆

Me liked the epi....😃
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Swan:Yesterday Dadi said "Hum bado ka gunaah"...she din't define "hum" specifically ..so that meant she used "hum" in general which includes even Maaneet therre...why can't she simply say its destiny and noone is at fault...thats what she said to Dev today na ??😕

nah Jyo....i watched that scene again....she said ''humare hi  gunahon ki sazaa''.....she always refers to herself as ''hum''

here's the link....watch from 4.07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDVQAD6cZ0
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@ would have rather dadi tell geet ...you have a righ to mourn andi am always there for you but you need to be strong for urself and for maan.........the girl would have understood that one line immediately.........

Had dadi said this, then it would show that she understands the pain Geet is going through. By sending Maan away, telling Dev that he needs to be here for his brother and Geet, and then talking to Geet about shopping just showed to me how insensitive she is towards Geet pain. Oh well, when did she ever understand Geet's pain from a woman POV. Here also, she wants Geet to come out of her depression mode so that Maan can he happy once again, not for her own sake.