Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
OK lemme ad my worthless 2 cents here

This show is youth oriented, we as a rule do not like too much rona dhona for too long, they want to get back to the happier times, hence the rush to show every one kush kush, And I think Dadi is just trying to distract them. I can't see her as pure evil or capable of evil schemes.

P.s. holding a hot frying pan in my hands so only organic andas my wayπŸ˜†

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Opti...I agree a leap of a fortnight or at the least a week would have been good......

@ Jyo

I am technically neutral. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Please move me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@jhan u are assuming she was in hospital for so many days...did we have even one single dialogue regarding that...then no one would have questioned dadi's intention......and we still do not ........but since we have not been told the time lapse ...as per the episode next day we see her back in KM........and dadi saying  what she said........

why it hurts coz when the baby was alive even if fictional it was never regarded and now it is dead it is still not regarded........i would have rather dadi tell geet ...you have a righ to mourn andi am always there for you but you need to be strong for urself and for maan.........the girl would have understood that one line immediately.........

@opti..exactly they should have taken a week's leap or something...........
Originally posted by jyoti06

Presenting the Pro and Anti  and Neutral Dadi Teams hereπŸ€“

Pro-Dadi team
Jhan
Swan
Silcop
Kavita
Pavs

Anti-Dadi team
Sun
Opti
Anvi
Deeps
Anu

Neutral Zone
Jyoti
Zee

πŸ˜†

Chalo chalo chalo....all register your names in one of the above 3 teamsπŸ€“

What have I ever done to you? Why do you always forget my worthless contribution.........Baba is hurt and almost on the verge of tears🀣
@jyo

am neutral

I wont blame dadi...
no one can come in between maaneet unless they allow 
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ Jyo

I am technically neutral. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Please move me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jhan but u r talking in defence of Dadi...so can't move u...sorryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...in fact I m thinking of making u the leader of Pro-Dadi team now🀣

I wanna Keeel Everyone today..There is a Psycho Outside..ughhh who thinks he knws it all..I wanna Stab him tooo...

Jyo, in the bible there is this story of the prodigal son in which the younger son of an old man asks for his share of property, takes it and goes away. He wadtes away his life and loses all the money, is reduced to being a pauper and having to eat pig feed. He decides to return home to his father and beg his forgiveness. He goes back and begs him to take him as a servant in his house. The father however embraces him and asks the servants to prepare a grand meal for the son he had lost has returned home. Now the elder son who has always been obedient and good gets upset that his father is doing all this to the wastrel of brother he has, even after all that he had done. The father asks him why does he question what he is doing for his son. After all all that he owns now will go to the elder one but he wants to celebrate the younger one's change of heart.

Now Dadi's behaviour towards Dev seems to be like the old man's behaviour. She is willing to forgive him of his sins and it appears she is giving special treatment to Dev as compared to Maan, the faithful older grandson.
@bubba

rona nahi .........😑