Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Kavi, long time no see.
@ All

I think we need to quit picking on daadi. She is doing what she sees fit.

She sees that Maan is disturbed and what is the one thing that can give Maan relief - Geet πŸ˜ƒ

But Geet herself is kinda lost 😭

Next is work. So daadi is trying to get him to distract himself.

They gain nothing by sitting and crying together. Both Maan and Geet will get further depressed. They have done that. So now they need to move on.

Further it will have been a few days already. They are not going to release Geet the same day. They will keep her for 3 days minimum before releasing her from the hospital.

Look every single person is trying to help them. So we need to keep that in mind.
if dadi turns out to be with DEV...it will  be😲

@Opti ... I blame the Cv's for making good intention go wrong...at this moment a few day's off grief would be good.... if Geet wasn't out off it then it should be considered a problem...but not yet.....

I agree a leap off a week would have been right...
I too don't think dadi is wrong in trying to normalize the situation. I think the method she adopted was silly. Geet & Maan need each other during this time.....sending Maan away to office 1 day after the accident was not right. Talking about shopping to a woman who has lost her child a few hours back is insensitive however well intentioned.
Hey Opti...πŸ€—.How are you???...Yeah been a little busy.....😊
I know that dadi's intentions are good, but the way she handled the whole situation is wrong. She separated MaanEet, however temporary........and that is WRONG. If she wanted to interfere, she should have made sure that both, Maan and Geet go out together, for a walk or to the office. Sending Maan away from Geet made Geet's situation worst than it already was. It was only to MSK's touch that Geet was reacting to, and with Maan away, she has become more numb. Had dadi made sure that MaanEet stick together in their sad time (outside KM, if possible) then we would have loved her interference. But she seperating MSK from Geet and still keeping Dev in the same house is not right. 
Tailless Grasshopper you shall remain ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Currently, Dadi jee is the most important character in the show. Her antics are helping the story move forward. She is making things happen ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So all Hail Pendulum Dadi ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Presenting the Pro and Anti  and Neutral Dadi Teams hereπŸ€“

Pro-Dadi team
Jhan
Swan
Silcop
Kavita
Pavs

Anti-Dadi team
Sun
Opti
Anvi