Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@jyo ...i had no problem with hte episdoe.......i had problem with dadi ..........she has every right to set things right for ehr pota poti but atleast le tthe girl mourn...they have taken no leap for a week or so..it is just one day she lost her baby......and it was honestly heartless on her part to talk abt shopping and stuff...........come on even mere acquaintances only when they loose someone we make sure we do not disturb those people for atleast a week .........this was not practical ........
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:Dadi ka exact words were "Shayad hum bado ki galti ki sazaa mili hai iss bachhe ko"....something like that...so she was not specific here which elders she is talking about and this makes it look as if she is blaming Maaneet as well...why can't she simply say "Noone is at fault....its only the circumstances"...this was the dialogue she gave to Dev today when he was blaming himself for all this....so then why can't Dadi gives this same dialogue to Geet as well yesterdayπŸ˜•

@Opti/;I told u remember...Dadi will b manipulative in the coming episodes...she doesn't want to see Geet or MSK suffer but at the same time she also doesn't want to see her business suffer because of MSK not giving attention to itπŸ˜‰...today when she saw MSK ready to stay at home because of Geet,she started her manipluations...
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jyo,zee,sun.pallu,bubba,swan,payal,shreya,medha,angel,kavi,Gouri,pavs, n all

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved today's epi except that Dadi 😑

my fav seen is def that Bed seen itna cute hain 😍 ummmmmm new CV'S already given TWO closeeeeeee bed seens 😍.
CV's don't seperate maaneet by penulam dadi 😑

Let maan alone will handle geet n i don't like this kinda of MSK y he is listening o budda dadi ka zaap

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ppl might not agree... but I do think dadi's intentions are right....she only forget that MG need time to mourn their lost.....

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ All Devils

Sorry forgot to say Hi πŸ€—
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, she did let Maan go for a honeymoon, leaving his business behind. What happened then?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: U r crazy πŸ˜†

@All: What if all go on picnic together some days to change Geet's mood along with office staff as well?......

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saj, Shali, I was saying the same thing. You need time to grieve before you move on and one day is just not enough given the magnitude of tragedy. If they dont want to show too much grieving they could have atleast put a caption one week later or something like that before having Dadi mouth those insensitive dialogues.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Silcop.......

What you said is there in most of our minds...Dadi's advise is good...But the timing is horrible......This is a soap..... This advise could have come after a few days in soap time......When they are still not out of depression.....Dadi's advise to get back to routine the very next day is ill timed.
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ All

pic clarity is nt good but look at both hw closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍