@Daaku.............🤗

Oh Daaku sheath thy sword
So I might have a word

How are you this fine night
Threatened anyone with your might?
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@An.....🤗......yes yesterday's episode was beautiful.....very sad & painful but yet beautiful....😭....Are you back to watching the show....😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Jyo...... Dev is clearly Dadi's favorite....may be coz he is her blood...but how does not letting Maneet grieve properly...equate to controlling MSK....Explain😕?

See when Dadi saw that MSK is not going to office ,she was quick to send him to office with an excuse that things should go normally ...only then Geet can b out of her depression,...My question is why she forced MSK to go to office at this time ??Is it not selfishness somewhere ??Is it not because she doesn't want KC to suffer any loss because of MSK staying at home ??...So somewhere she might b using MSK ka service to keep Khurana Business intact but all her love r only overflowing for Dev..even now Dadi's idea is to send Geet to office with tiffin box but she doesn't want MSK to leave office and come back home.....

@An:Nope its never too late to say u liked an episode😆😳...u should watch today as well...some dadi ka confusion here is killing all devils here😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo 🤗
I guess I am back in the minority again. On saturday I was one of the people who was unaffected by the MC cos I knew it had to happen sometime 😆 😆 😆....... I was a tad surprised, and saddened  but not devastated  ..... I never saw that coming and the surprise factor reminded me of good old days when nothing was a given and they would spring surprises on us all the time.
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@pallu..........we are just good friends😆.....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pallu............nope, Sun is my sharabi buddy, we drink virtual feni and lament the lack of life in our lives🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣She wants to know the identity of my dil-ki-rani🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last time they went on holiday they ran into Dev, who will it be this time Sam! 😡
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I agree that Dadi should let Maan handle his Geet. In fact yesterday she went after him and said only he can console her and today she is singing a different tune. She is really becoming senile.  Moreover, it is always better for the person after facing such a tragedy to pour out her grief. Only then all the pain from within will get washed away.  Bottling it up or trying to get distracted right after the tragedy may not work (my opinion). If the depression continues for days on end then maybe all this distraction can work.  Even then I feel a productive distraction like resuming work or resuming studies would be better than going shopping.  
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Jhan:Well yes unpredicatbility factor is back in the show because till the time baby was there,we all knew custody battle and all might come if baby takes birth...but with baby gone now,almsot all r blank about the future story...and thats what makes the track interesting🤔...we dunno from here on how Maaneet ka relationship will go ahead....we dunno how will Geet come out of depression...we dunno how will Dev's character develop.,...And thats where the unpredictable nature of the track can b seen😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the only thing that maybe said in defense of Dadi is that she is trying to be practical so she is trying to get both Maaneet out of this sadness quick ......she is giving them the push to get out of it else what can happen is they might just think of the loss continuously ...and may just get caught up in it ...seeing that they are newly married and that this is a hard blow may be she is trying get them back into the routine quick ................
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago