Devil's Den: Daadi ne kiya Maneet ko juda - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
For me this is the best scene of today's episode....😳😳😳

These r the knid of scenes we want more where Maan-Geet together r trying out to wipe off all the pains from their life without any interference of Dadii😡

In all honesty today's episode makes no sense to me!  Why the hell did the creatives send MSK to work!  Kya hua that Maaneet couldn't be together to console each other!  Why keep them apart!  It's times like this when they need each other's support!  Walk talk and consoling!  Geet is not MSK's food carrier, she's his wife who just happened to lose their baby! 😭 KC can do without MSK for a few days!  She can't be home alone, MSK knows that Dev is there too!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr destructives, u've made me aag baboola again! 😡
exactly Swan20......... for God's sake Dadi😡......Geet lost her baby......... 😭who uptill now was the focal point.......center of her life.......... her life and decisions......everything was connected to baby......... and Dadi is behaving as if she lost some pet or other daer thing and by taking her to shoping and pretending nothing is wrong will soothe Geet immediately....... for wounds like this only time care and support is healer..... not with schemes which Dadi is applying......... I just hope tomorrow creative's knock some sence in Dadi's character.........
@Jyoti: This is the track woh was talking about ☺️
@Pallu..... Are viewers so demented that they won't sympathize and understand that Maan lost his Kid.....hence bunking office....Who would question is a husband stays back home to grieve with his wife....What a convoluted way to satisfy the viewrers😕
reading the updates itself is making me 😡

now a days it all dadi dadi dadi dadi.....................
Originally posted by temorocks

@Jyoti: This is the track woh was talking about ☺️

Yeh woh kaun hai 😉

@jyo..me too loved the first scene....the way they held each other fingers interwined in pain and anguish..i  actually felt like i was invading thier privacy ...such was the feel of intimacy..........awwww😭
@Jyoti. I am chorifying the pic 😆☺️
let dadi say whatever she wants

but why Maan should give ear to that..........................thats not MSK