Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@pallu..i was just goingto writ that last part what you wrote............when maan will start focusingon geet...dadi will plya her trump card and ask maan to let dev handle office ..we saw maan softening towards dev in that nursery scene............and also for geet maan may just allow dev to take over...........and then starts the devil at his work.............eeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa😈😆
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I wrote my take on page 2.......

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello lovely devils................

Spending whole day like this............😍😍 
Why im now feeling irked after watching episode...........
Last night episdoe brought early Hosirpur days flavor.....feeling....... intrigue.... emotion........ and pain....... but today everything start to evoporate agian.........
Why oh why???????????? Dadi is buttiung in.......... Cant she leave Geet and Maan alone jsut for few days...... and let them get out of this sad period own their own and with each other..........Why cant Dadi for sometime bestow her care and ideas on Anne and Dev only????????
I know parents and elder cant see children in pain and do whatever it takes to soothe pain but Dadi is geting overboard........

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dadiiiiiiiii😡........

I loved the first scene😍.....beautiful 😭......He just hugged her cutely😊 to say he is with her in ever step

Dev Geet n Maan Convo .............was neat.......

never got head or tail of NE sean😳....so will not trouble my brain more😃

I agree with pallu.....May be now they'll show Geet in office😛
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Daadi is doing the same she did in the accident track, but this time with Maan, so in this way, both how the other felt, lolzzzzzzz.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello devils........howz it going?🤗

Read the update.....Sukhda Don is romacing Mariyal Makkhi.....what a jodi *doing kala tika* it was burnt tikka masala from last night hence its black🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun29

she lost her child not her purse that ek din mein dadi has taken up the mission to make her forget abt it..........let her atleast morun the death of her baby................i hated her absolute disrespect to the kid ..............and after months of neglect now she thinks maan needs to be at work and dev can loiter around .........she can feel dev's trouble coz maan is troubled..........she should open her own dukaan  with tota and start predicting and reading people.................arrrgghhhhhhhhh

@bold.....🤣 🤣 🤣

exactly....her method to normalize things just doesn't make sense to me. Who talks of shopping to someone who has lost her child...that too only a day after the accident.........the lady is demented...🤔
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jyo, I think Khurana family's first aim is to make Geet normal.🤔 And only MSK can do that. 😊 CVs did not want viewers to bash MSK for neglecting work for Geet. 😆 Hence this Dadi wala kaam ka card was played. now when MSK gonna be with Geet all the time, viewers will be more than happy and they will not complain. 😆 And then Dev can enter KC aaram se.😊
sun29 thumbnail

dadi needs to be send to a long holiday along with dev babu ...did she not say the day maan gets married she will go for a trip to paris🤔
sun29 thumbnail

my don is finally back with his isspezzel ekcent🤣

@swan...exaclt it is just one day after she lost her kid............and this is her modus operandi to get her back to normal.........wah wah