Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 57)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever Ermm

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb Embarrassed


see i rightly voted for u as the teacher of ML!!!LOL

Yes Ma'am!!Embarrassed

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

that level of ullupanti shud be made a criminal offense!! Evil Smile

vaise hi arjun has shown them a mirror during the wedding.. police walon ke ghar me.. police walon ki ladki se.. unhi ke saamne shaadi kar li.. phir bhi ullupanti kam nahi hui.. but arohi ki ullupanti by association to singus.. immediately effect lene lagi..aur woh apne saajan ke peeche sasural chali aayi!!

@pooja, next vid? or q?

nahin re.. they r afraid ke agar en sab ullu's ko ek saath jail mein daal denge to inki ullupanti ka bhayankar asar.. infection baki criminals ko bhi ho jayega!! so, for avoiding those circumstances.. no action was taken against them LOL

haan!! jaise hi shaadi hui na.. uski sari connections got associated to singhu's & arjun majorly!! tabhi to itna badhiya kaam kiya.. to sing the song:

jahan piya wahan mein..
mere piya wahan mein..
chidiya ghar chudaya..
sher ke ghar basaya..
mein khud chali aayi tere naal!! LOL
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever Ermm

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb Embarrassed


see i rightly voted for u as the teacher of ML!!!LOL

Yes Ma'am!!Embarrassed


ShockedAngry
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever Ermm

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb Embarrassed


see i rightly voted for u as the teacher of ML!!!LOL

Yes Ma'am!!Embarrassed

aare Pooja.. we r multi tasking.. spamming + watching KMH2 videos.. isiliye was late answering it!! LOLLOL & at the same time I was also sending shekhar sir.. cameraman.. my wishes for him & his team on completion of 100 epis!! Smile so, u see.. mein choti si bacchi kitane kaam ek saath karungi!! so, derrr to lage gi na Evil Smile

yeah!! rightly voted Aksh!! Teacher of ML Evil Smile LOL


Edited by love_kuki - 15 March 2011 at 11:10pm
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Question - What episode was it when Arohi dreams of telling Arjun that she doesn't hate him, but loves him and is not in love with Dhondz. Exact date please Embarrassed
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Question - What episode was it when Arohi dreams of telling Arjun that she doesn't hate him, but loves him and is not in love with Dhondz. Exact date please Embarrassed

March 3rd
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


aare Pooja.. we r multi tasking.. spamming + watching KMH2 videos.. isiliye was late answering it!! LOLLOL & at the same time I was also sending shekhar sir.. cameraman.. my wishes for him & his team on completion of 100 epis!! Smile so, u see.. mein choti si bacchi kitane kaam ek saath karungi!! so, derrr to lage gi na Evil Smile

yeah!! rightly voted Aksh!! Teacher of ML Evil Smile LOL


Shocked I am not the teacher of this place LOL

hayyeee i need to change my persona then, i am nowhere a serious person
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

that level of ullupanti shud be made a criminal offense!! Evil Smile

vaise hi arjun has shown them a mirror during the wedding.. police walon ke ghar me.. police walon ki ladki se.. unhi ke saamne shaadi kar li.. phir bhi ullupanti kam nahi hui.. but arohi ki ullupanti by association to singus.. immediately effect lene lagi..aur woh apne saajan ke peeche sasural chali aayi!!

@pooja, next vid? or q?

nahin re.. they r afraid ke agar en sab ullu's ko ek saath jail mein daal denge to inki ullupanti ka bhayankar asar.. infection baki criminals ko bhi ho jayega!! so, for avoiding those circumstances.. no action was taken against them LOL that explains so much!!Clap

haan!! jaise hi shaadi hui na.. uski sari connections got associated to singhu's & arjun majorly!! tabhi to itna badhiya kaam kiya.. to sing the song:

jahan piya wahan mein..
mere piya wahan mein..
chidiya ghar chudaya..
sher ke ghar basaya..
mein khud chali aayi tere naal!! LOL

love the song.. 
rang rang mere rang rang me 
rang jayega tu rang..
sang sang mere sang sang me
ullu ban jayega sang!!
rang rang mera mil jayega
ang ang tera hil jayega
rang rang tera khil jayega
ullu tera muh ban jayega!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 74   Views: 34559

aftvjunkie 74 34559 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index