res!!

congratulations kmh, karan n kritika!!
happy 100th day b'day paglon ki fauj...  πŸ‘

perfect 100th epi of kmh!!
happy engagement arjuhi!! πŸ‘

epi:

i gt mixed feelings...
i gt nufin much 2 write on 2dez epi!!
it was just too good...cnt express in words!!

love bua...there is no use of explaining arjuhi's  love to these ullus...i knw u were 1 of them but ur not nw..πŸ˜‰

thankz dhondz n archie for watching ddlj..

during the engagement...arjun n arohi's eyes & expressions said evrything...
luvd the kismat se track , the way he wiped arohi's tears...  

m wondering whuz weddin functions r these??
arjun & arohi's or jay and archies???  πŸ˜†

arjuhi stold the wedding party with their sizzling salsa...n 2de the engagement
well jo bhi hoo we r luving it...😊

ohh no another confusion!! arjun was rly rly hurt... 😭😭

uu jiggy n mickey back in action!!  u dumbos m waitin 2 celebrate ur failure!!
wen arohi is with arjun no1 cn harm him n vice versa!!!

waitin 4 2mrwz epi!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the epi!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.....................⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for karanika!!!

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Res...
πŸ’”
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”....the ring..!!.😭😭

*EDITED*
Firstly...Congratulations 2 d whole KMH team..on completion of 100 episodes....Karan, Kritika, d other actors, writers, directors, CVs😈...everyone has been doing a wondrful job in bringing across dis beautiful journey of love...:))
N we hav been njoying every bit of it...😳
N dis virtual world makes KMH even more spcl...being connected here n on FB has got us so close...2 each other n 2 KaranIka as well...:))
ML was jus a thot...n 2day it has become residence 4 so many....πŸ˜†
Thank u guyys 4 keeping it alive...i haven't been very active in posting here...bt reading ur takes makes me happier n it is a part of my routine now..thank u guyys...πŸ€—
n Aro can keep hugging Dhondhu, Cheeku..n all those kabootars....😑
dey cud hav made d 100th epi more spcl...😑
Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey all congratulations for the completion of 100th episode
on dis occation i will pray our kitni mohabat hai will on top soon
here is d cake for all of u

i will say a short story of our arjuhi
first dey were like different but yet attracting
each other

den love in jungle n love birds were liks dis

den confusion and misunderstandings
makes dem seperate

after 100 episodes
we all fans want them
like dis plzz plzz its ma wish
n ma special dream is dis
jahan bhut sare raj singhaniya will ask arohi question n saying mom
an arohi will screem like dis
Edited by priyalganwani - 13 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res..
congratulation n celebration...!!!
wer's d party guys...!!

congrates for 100 episode...

d whole journey of kmh is sooo beautiful dat it feels lyk kal hi to start hua tha...

wat to say about d episode...!!
starting was just awesum...engagement scene is just beautiful...
dey both luk so adorable..!!
perfect tyming..!!perfect song...!!!
at dat moment der is no dialogueyet d scene is so complete..!!!
until dat stupid dhondu spoiled d moment...!!
at one tym i feel sad for dhondu wen he was taking pics of jay n archana bt nw i feel lyk killing him..!!!
yaar ab to kuch bol do dono..!!!v r waiting for d magic...!!!for a perfect arjuhi confession..!!!

luv u both..!!arjuhi roxx...!!
Edited by smilingpurvi15 - 13 years ago
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
was in mood of giving a full happy waala take today but the epi made me πŸ˜­.was not expected one more mu btw them. broke my heart in pieces. i literally cried. don wan to write even a single word for today epi so wan to share with my feeling abt kmh only.   
   kitani mohabat hai
         our baby
now our baby is 100 days old. cannot tell u how much we waited for it?in my life i never longed for anything so much.i know i hav said many tym  it is not a show it is a part of life. an inseperable part. in my chapters of life one chapter will b dedicated to this show.this show made me to understand myself. it made me aware of d most beautiful feeling of world.kmh2 is d result of our wishes n hardwork. i remember my frd on fb used to talk with me whole night how can we get kmh back? she was very positive. i used to take dreams of kmh2 n shared with her. we wished for betaab ending n pkb ending for getting kmh back.these days were so memorable n painful too but at last we got our kmh back. 
     well the journey of 100 epis of kmh was lyk living a full life with it.will not say it was a beautiful journey without any obstacles. all of us know how much criticizations n negative response we faced?the level was so high that broke us completely many tyms but kmh supported us lyk a angel. it gave us strength. we faced all d obstacles n stood up with more determination. starting of mohabat lounge was example of our determination.kmh made us to believe god is here n he will not do injustice with their children.whenever our eyes were wet due to any prob kmh was there to make us smile. these days with kmh will become a life tym memory for us.sometym i becomes emotional whenever i thinks the life after kmh2. it is going to be very hard. pain is d essential part of luv but memories giv us power top bear this pain.the memories will b always here.kaash kmh bhi hamesha rahe. it is hard to say that kitani mohabat hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   kmh is our part.
 kmh is our luv.
 kmh is our smile.
 kmh is our wish.
 kmh is the heart of our soul.
 kmh is peace of our heart.
 kmh is medicine of our pains.
 kmh is blessing of god.
 kmh is pleasant relief to our eyes.
 luv u kmh.may u live long!!!!!!!!!
 happy 100th day kmh.u r a baby till now. we wan to celebrate the day when u will b adult so plz try to giv us this opportunity.luv u baby. muahh.

Edited by tanu111a - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CVs.. firstly.. congrats for the 100th.. u've done a gr8 job.. a bit patchy..but still it has been a stupendofabulistic ride this season.. u have truly given us a unique, relatively contemporary piece of work that proves to be milestone for teh tellyworld..  
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n thats all the positivity u r gonna get from me today..πŸ˜› coz then u started the 100th with the ulluwaliyas..😈
but woh bhi maaf.. coz u had bua standing her ground with the arjuhi pyar ka jhanda in her hand.. 
"ab mein sure hun ki arjun aur arohi ek dusre se pyar karte hain!!" arohi tu kab sure hog?i!!! dekh.. jo baaki ki duniya tum dono ko dekhti hain.. unhe bhi pata chal gaya.. tum dono yeh kab samjhoge..😑 arjun toh phir bhi MU ka shikar hai.. tum toh jaanti ho ki uske MU ka basis kya hai.. tumhi ne toh lagayi hai uske MU ki foundation.. sabse mehngi wali concrete se.. ab uss concrete ko solidify hone se roko!!

n yeh arohi ki mom.. "woh jhooti shaadi, woh toh khatam ho rahi hai, ab hamari arohi apni nayi zindagi shuru karegi" arre mataji.. aap ne kabhi bhi apni beti ko samjha hai kya??πŸ˜† u din know the kinda person she'll like, u din know she had fallen for arjun, u din know she was marrying chikbootar for the sake of u ullus, n the list goes on.. aur abhi arjun ke saath woh apni nayi zindagi toh jee rahi hai!! aapki bacchi abhi bacchi nahi rahi.. woh toh ek 5.5 yr old ki mummy bhi ban gayi hai.. kitne din bolte rahoge ki usse kuch nahi pata!!😲

"bhabhi, usse aisa insaan mil gaya hai!!... arohi ki khushi, sirf arjun ke saath hai"⭐️⭐️⭐️

that pressure cooker.. πŸ˜†symbolizes the whistle thats gonna blow from the ullus.. inke sabr ka baand tutega..aur yeh arohi par barasne wale hain.. i hope they do.. then arohi will clear all of their brilliant MUs abt their darling daughter.. πŸ˜ˆ

Arohi.. still irritated with a mute Arjun.. who seems to have taken maun-vrat coz his wife is scaring the living daylights out of him.. n he has probably understood that anything that comes out of his mouth can and will be used against him in a court of law.. er. sorry my bad.. in ekta's court of drama..πŸ˜‰ n therefore he pefers to be the silent observer until he can figure out her motive.. gud strategy dude..πŸ‘πŸΌ but u forget Arohi is no ordinary wife.. nope.. she'll go find someone to talk to.. instead of waiting arnd for u.. 
n saamne dhondz mil gaya... now arjun has to do damage control.. toh he decides to break his vrat.. πŸ˜‰ but arohi madam.. nah she doesnt care.. ab yeh bhaav khayengi!!😲

aww dhondz.. tum arohi se advice lena chod.. agar arjun se kuch seekhte toh tumhara kaam chutkiyon me ho jata.. 😎 par nahi.. tumhe toh SRK ki tarah banna hai..toh apni story ko ek fulto dramatic climax tak kheenchoge!! shaadi toh tum hijack karne se rahe.. ab toh tumhe sallu miya hi bachayenge.. mera matlab hai.. jay!! jay will be ur savior..

aur ye lo.. arjun ko abhi suja ki time for some tried n tested patni-attention-seeking actions.. khud apna cuff button toda..πŸ‘ bechara.. why he expected arohi wud immediately take out her sewing kit is beyond me..😲 but then am also surprised ki iski yeh bhi talent hai.. chalo.. raj ke mom banne se extra ammunition mil gaya hoga!!πŸ‘ but ammunition me tumhe gaaliyan kyun mili yaar.. arjun ko uski aankhen phodne ki dhamki..😲 tumna.. multitasking karna seekho arohi.. dhondz ki problem solve kar rahi ho..iska matlab yeh nahi ki apne pati bar baras pado is tarah!! stop taking him for granted arohi..or u r gonna lose him sure shot!!😭

dhondz bechara... hez relying on his DDLJ lessons... no wonder atki padi hai iski kahaani.. is kahani mein bauji nahi hai na.. jo iss kabootar ko 'aao, aao' kare!! bas arjun hi bacha hai..jo isko 'jaao, jaao' kar raha hai!!🀣

dhondz ke haath se ring kya giri, mere aaj ke epi ke expectations bhi doob gaye!! rings badal gayi... aur aaj ke epi ka mausam bhi!!😭

but accha laga ki.. arohi ko wapas focus aaya ki uncle aunty aa gaye toh jaakar pati se chipak jao.. adarsh bharatiya naari ki tarah!! πŸ‘but yeh Jay kya ishara kar raha tha?? agar woh jaanta tha ki uske parents arjuhi ki engagement karna chahte hain aur archi ke haath mein patti hai.. toh kya woh sorry bol raha tha?? for putting arjuhi in that situation??πŸ˜•

khair.. aaj ke epi ka ek maatr highlight scene.. 
thali giri, arjun immediately lag gaya kaam pe.. apni patni ki help karne.. lo behold.. arjun on his knees, lights off.. saamne arohi, haath mein anghuti!! aur baaki ki duniya bhaad me jaaye!! n jay's parents giving commentary.. ee dhondz.. tu foto kaiko kheench raha hai.. waise hi anghuti lene wala hai tu.. aur tujhe foto kheenchna aata bhi nahi!!  n lights bak on.. aunty gives arjun order.. 
"beta arjun, arohi ko anghuti pehnao".. 
abhi arjun ke mann me laddu phut rahe hai.. yippeee. ab toh bahana bhi mil gaya.. toh phataphat arohi ka haath liya aur anghuti pehna diya.. n kismat se BG.. aah..heavenly bliss.. n arohi ke aankhon se jhar jhar paani beh rahe hai.. khushi ke iss baar.. 
"yeh kismat hi toh hai arohi, humari sagai hogayi".. 
n their eyes feast on each other.. holding on to that moment.. comitting every detail to memory.. so that they can flashback to it n relive the moment a thousand times later.. he tenderly wipes away her tears, saying dont let these emotions flow away.. hold them close n treasure them!!

back to ddlj..NOT.. apparently archi really hurt her hand n dhondz ki saari thoughts par bandaids lag gaye!!πŸ˜› jay n archi luk cute.. but hope jay's heart is not too broken.. these memories r deffo gonna give him some pain.. dun worry jay.. hum sab tumhare saath hain..πŸ€—

ab yeh dhondz aaya arjuhi ke kabab me haddi ban ne.. gadha ullu da pattha, n arjun's look plainly reflected wat he was thinking "arohi, kya tum iss kabootar ke kehne pe meri daali hui ring utaar dogi??".. n yeh arohi.. kabhi toh arjun ko confidence me lo yaar... thik hai.. dhondz tera friend hai.. but arjun se share karne me kya jaata hai.. but chalo.. atleast tumne dhondu ko mana toh kiya.. but yeh dhondz.. phir aagaya.. aur arohi.. u made ur biggest blunder.. u cudnt take that ring from dhondz.. go give it to arjun n say.. put this ring on this time .. therez been a MU.. idiot!! stupid monsterni!! arjun ko hamesha taken for granted kar deti ho..😑

hehe.. micky ke paas gun hai, aur usko chalana bhi aata hai.. chachundar!!πŸ˜† n yeh pignesh.. jannat.. hummer wapas lao!! i wish rashi watched this convo.. uske ghar me hone ka kuch toh fayda ho!! especially when jiggs was mentioning kaali plan.. n that ring in his finger.. it deffo added a evil mystique to the scene.. gud job areesz.. πŸ‘

yahan pe arohi is looking for arjun.. "ghar chalen?".. 
aur dhondz ka agla brilliant plan.. ek aur note.. thnx dhondz.. tumne finally humare favor me kuch kiya.. 
Jay ne padhli tumhari note.. 
ab samjhega uska banaya gaya hai goat (bakri.. sorry stupid pj, cudnt resist).. πŸ˜³

"uske baad se aise behave kar raha hai jaise maine koi galti kar di ho.." aru sweets.. if u cant figure out wat u did..n why hez pissed off.. then no one can help u.. 
aww.. "jab maine isse anghuti pehnayi toh, toh sach mein iske aankhon me pyar dikh raha tha.." see this is arjun.. always sticks to his core nature.. bolta nahi.. but har kahi ankahi baat samajh leta hai!! dun worry arjun.. hum fulto tumhare saath hain!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

aur phir.. pucha bhi kya.. "tumhe kuch kehna hai?".. atleast khud sab keh deti.. waise bhi saari duniya ki bakwas toh tumhi karti ho.. kabhi toh useful bakbak kiya karo.. do din se picche padi thi.. ab kyu chup ho!! Aab dekho tumne kya kia.. arjun ended up thinking "god! i hate her..".. dun worry arjun.. arohi zarur kuch bolegi..soon...kyunki koi bhi baat apne dil me rakhna iski fitrat me nahi.. just wait n listen 

end credits:
once again.. happy 100th to the entire cast n crew of KMH2.. awesome job by Karan, Kritz, Shardul, Dilnaz, Danish, Areesz, Pyumori, Saurav, n Archi (dunno her real name).. and all the cast who dint show today either.. n Sami.. tum dikho na dikho.. u'll always complete my memory of KMH!!πŸ€—
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res

Congratulations

TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF KMH TEAM , KARAN , KRITIKA N ALL PEOPLE WHO R ASSOCIATED WITH D SHOW . N YES TO ALL FANS ALSO WHO R D MAJOR PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF 100 EPISODES .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
MAY THIS JOURNEY REMAIN CONTINUE WITH MANY MORE EPISODES AND SEASONS . WISHING LOTS OF LUC
K N GOOD WISHES TO ALL .πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ

Kismat se tum (Kmh) humKo mile ho Kaise chodenge ...ye haath hum (fans) na chodenge .......

Kaise Kahein humein Kitani mohabbat hai ....is show se ...❀️
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations to kmh team 😊

It all started on a boring evening when I was channel surfing and this really cute couple caught my attention (kmh1) on imagine.

I got hooked up to this show like forever.. and then this  became an addioction since I had not followed the show from start I wanted to get all details of how it all started and that is hoe I landed up on india forums and written updates helped me big time.😊

And then I met up wid  a crazy gang at  Ria Ka adda .. though the story lost control mid way  I stuck with the show just to keep myself connected with the takes of anu, anjana, ria,pram, mehr, and many other addaians . and then the show ended .. it created a vacuum in my life and i along with other adda buddies started our protest spamming fb walls scaring imagine via calls n loads of other stuff and thanks to all the effort of addaians kmh is back J and back with a bang '. It been a great journey so farπŸ˜›

Edited by zooni.blue - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ruUucVc1zY[/YOUTUBE]

here's the 1st video!!!! 😳

sooo give me a song for this, specific line that would help you remind of Arjuhi in this scene would be even better
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chandni2825

Congrats Everyone πŸ€— Finally KMH Completed 100 Epis πŸ‘.... Its really an Awesome Felling 😳 It was just few mnths back tht we were gng mad demanding for KMH 2 !! N Now It has finally Completed 100 epis... Its Unbelievable <3 <3 Its just tht we r feeling tht it had started yest. πŸ˜ƒ The 1st Day Of KMH 2.. Was just Out of the Wrld... The Strt Of Mahiya song of with Arohi's Ntry !! N Arjun's Don look.. Their 1st meet ☺️ N when Arjun Keep Arohi with his Knife..The kidnapping of Arohi... The Luv between them.. Finally The Break-up .. Then marriage !! Fights n Again Luv <3 May KMH continues 4ever !! Arjuhi will always remain 4ever πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is a VM of 10 mins 😊 A Beautiful Journey : 

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 - Celebrating 100 Episodes :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLa7My61v8[/YOUTUBE]

luv ur video its amazing