Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 17)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Awesome VM Amna!! loved it!! ClapClap

Aksh.. just read ir take.. I wanted to put my comments in at places.. but u have said every I mean every word I wanted to.. but it was hilarious!! awesome take partner!! I was ROFLing ROFL like anything!! specially Arohi bits.. she deserved every bit of tang khichoing & evilness  Evil Smile from us today!! once again.. ditto!! LOLLOL awesome take!!

amna, me too.. 
kuki.. i knew u wud luv it.. add karlo apne comments.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

hey Maria..Hug

Amna..thats a beautiful VM:)) glad to see u back... where were u all this while?

KukiEvil Smile i read all your convo...u are right but i dont like that ideaDisapprove ..it becomes typical kinda tried & tested...dont think everyone would accept it...me definitely wontTongue yeah Judai is necessary to see teh depth from Arohi's side but not for realization...please CVs pehle inhe ek baar unite kardo...baad mein jo karna hai karoEvil Smile  Wink Tongue

it will be better to see Arohi's bachpana after the union..i think that would be different & acceptable since Arohi could still be stupidStern Smile

okie dokie shibz!! I see ur point too.. I know most of us won't like this idea.. let's hope CV's show which all the KMHians happy!! Thumbs Up aab to khush na!! but me will still stick to the original plan!! LOLLOLLOL

but I do agree with u.. It would be awesome to see Arohi's bachpana & her bringing every ray of light & happiness in arjun's life!! make him forget all his past sorrows & live a fairy tale life with the love of his life!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
aww....Amna...hope to see you regular againEmbarrassed Good luck with your work & life..

AmnaIshAnjalii...xXx

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Clapcongraulatons on ur 100 epi...my heart wishes for karan & krtizz nd kmh...its really an awsome feelings.....SmileClapClapClap
today epi was awsome....both luk so adorable....karan attitude 2day was amzing....arjun been all  jealous bcz she was talking to dhondu..lolz..taht was the funny the way he pulled out d button and went to arohi...kritika was fab in thid scene.....nd he goes down  on one knees and then the light going off aww...and ring lukd amazing on her fingers....and arohi crying....how romantic.....lvd it! but I"ll kill dhondu.....he juz spoil whole d moment.....idiotAngry .......but last part both wanted to say so much yet they culdn't.....outstanding expression by both of them......i can't wait for tomorrow epi....soon arohi will save arjun life...yuppp....... Clap
Clap
o

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Awesome VM Amna!! loved it!! ClapClap

Aksh.. just read ir take.. I wanted to put my comments in at places.. but u have said every I mean every word I wanted to.. but it was hilarious!! awesome take partner!! I was ROFLing ROFL like anything!! specially Arohi bits.. she deserved every bit of tang khichoing & evilness  Evil Smile from us today!! once again.. ditto!! LOLLOL awesome take!!

amna, me too.. 
kuki.. i knew u wud luv it.. add karlo apne comments.. Wink

haan.. will add my vishesh tipani's in a while!! right now.. pet mein chuhon ne band baja ke rakha hai!! I'm starving.. jab se lab se aayi.. have been on ML!!
so, will be back after a lunch break!!

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
17 pgs tak aagaye Shocked  , will join u guys  after  some time.   edited  my  post on page 2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!
Yupp.. dadi has been side tracked for a while now.. but yaar agar woh milati rahi to yeh dono apne aap kaise samjhenge!! also, story bhi to aage badhani hai na!!

Yupp, I'm all up for bua-gauri cold war now!! bua is very smart.. she'll see the changing colours of arohi now that she has joined the arohi reunion gang!! she'll with shefali of course, will find out what created this huge MU in the 1st place!! majha aa jayega.. bua would grill gauri literally bcoz she loves arohi a lot!!

abut Jay.. like I said before he's a carbon copy of arjun in shaheed giri bit!! so, I in all respects think he would find out abut archi-dhondu very soon.. probably by this week & then himself walk away from btw them.. but this is where arjuhi come in!! both of them would have to put them into each others shoes & think abut chiku-arohi wedding time.. that might just do wonders for them!! also, jay would solve the MU btw arjuhi once he gets to know!! so, very curious abut the coming track.. gonna have lots of nail bitting times, glycerin coated faces, anger, hidden love!! & lots more..
looking forwrad to the stuff u wrote in bold.. 
i wonder if DJ is returning at all.. but if she does then dadi wil get some takkar ka insaan to pitch her brains against.. although shez giving gud chase to KSA.. 

the way things r going.. i wonder if arjun arohi will even notice that dhondz-archi-jay r in teh same situation that arjuhi were a few months ago.. like u said.. in dono ko external villains ki koi zarurat nahi.. ek dusre ke liye yeh aur inke mahaan brains aur unme bhare brilliant MUs hi kaafi hai!!

piamistAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
where's the party tonight Dancing

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top