Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
cant be ulluwaliya.. coz then arjun arohi wud be related .😲. nahiiiiii!!!

cant be bua's son.. arjun.. coz bua is too young for that!!! toh phir?? u think there are any tinka's in KSA's dadi??
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
koi  mujhe  batao  please  3rd part  kaha milega ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv7DF4s8jjo&feature=BF&list=QL&index=3

Originally posted by aksh4IF

but what i was totally not expecting.. in fact i was sure it wudnt be so was that arjun's parents wud come into the story.. i thought he was just that.. an orphan.. apparently not.. ab kya yeh log ulluwaliyas se related hai.. ya ulluwaliya hai!!

either of it is possible!! but the way RPS sounded.. it's gonna be deadly!! I tottaly expected this, Aksh!! I knew he's not just an orphan & RPS knows abut this secret!! bas I didn't know that this secret would be mentioned or revealed at this early stage of the story!! but.. I'm all for it... this would be blessing in disguise for arjuhi.. arohi wouldn't be able to see a shattered arjun!! & would be there for him.. as his shield & biggest support!! hope sooooooooo!!
Originally posted by love_kuki

either of it is possible!! but the way RPS sounded.. it's gonna be deadly!! I tottaly expected this, Aksh!! I knew he's not just an orphan & RPS knows abut this secret!! bas I didn't know that this secret would be mentioned or revealed at this early stage of the story!! but.. I'm all for it... this would be blessing in disguise for arjuhi.. arohi wouldn't be able to see a shattered arjun!! & would be there for him.. as his shield & biggest support!! hope sooooooooo!!

abbe.. but if arohi did what she does best n overheard all of this too..she might volunteer to walk out of arjun's life like in season 1.. 

i hope that doeesnt happen.. they generally try not to repeat anything na..even the salsa wasnt salsa it was tango!!

cant be ulluwaliya.. coz then arjun arohi wud be related .😲. nahiiiiii!!!

cant be bua's son.. arjun.. coz bua is too young for that!!! toh phir?? u think there are any tinka's in KSA's dadi??

lolzz.. no tinka's in KSA's dadi!! 😆 & like u said he can't be a direct ulluwaliya!! that's npt possible but what I think is he would be related to KSA in someway!! remember dadi once said that it was KSA bcoz of whom rudra became a don!! according to me.. his parents might be KSA's relatives or friend of KSA.. very close relation to KSA!! Rudra.. for his dushmani would have hurted or killed or whatever to arjun's parents.. intentional or unintentional!! KSA came to knew abut it.. he send him to jail/ punished him.. voila!! family fued!!

dhondhu kamina mar ja yaar 😡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv7DF4s8jjo&feature=BF&list=QL&index=3

Thank you aksh.  🤗
Originally posted by love_kuki

lolzz.. no tinka's in KSA's dadi!! 😆 & like u said he can't be a direct ulluwaliya!! that's npt possible but what I think is he would be related to KSA in someway!! remember dadi once said that it was KSA bcoz of whom rudra became a don!! according to me.. his parents might be KSA's relatives or friend of KSA.. very close relation to KSA!! Rudra.. for his dushmani would have hurted or killed or whatever to arjun's parents.. intentional or unintentional!! KSA came to knew abut it.. he send him to jail/ punished him.. voila!! family fued!!

hmm.. ho sakta hai.. better than tinka's in his dadi!🤣
but i really really hope they r not related.. or if arjun is on ullu side biologically...arohi ko iss side bhej do!!

abbe.. but if arohi did what she does best n overheard all of this too..she might volunteer to walk out of arjun's life like in season 1.. 

i hope that doeesnt happen.. they generally try not to repeat anything na..even the salsa wasnt salsa it was tango!!

nahin Aksh!! I don't think arohi would walk away bcoz of this matter!! she didn't over hear anything in 1st place this time.. 2nd'ly would have been good if she did!! bcoz if she knew abut this.. she would never leave arjun!! she loves him truly.. just that all the MU's r coming btw them.. also, why would she volunteer to walk out!! when she knew he's an orphan.. she didn't walk out!! even here.. if she knows it's gonna hurt arjun to extreme.. she would support him rather than walking out on him!!