Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: love_kuki

nahhh.. arjun's very shareef!! he would never intentionally hurt anyone.. not in his character!! so, he won't intentinally band bajaoing of ullu's!! woh kaam to arohi khud hi kardegi.. when they'll get to know that arohi loves arjun.. when she'll stand up for him against her whole family!! I can imagine 440 V jhatkas they'll get!! so, arjun ko kuch karneki zarurat nahin hai..

as far as.. dadi's pravachan goes!! that would have to happen!! I think sudharoing singhus is gonna be major aim of arjuhi.. once they get together.. it would be their aim!! bcoz if singh's won't turn good.. the family fued that is unknown to us.. would never be spoilt & we won't have a happy ending to the season!! so, it is bound to happen!! lekin pehle yeh arjuhi to unite ho jaye!! phir woh doosron ko unite karenge na!! 😆

yeh bhi thik hai..but i wonder agar yeh dono unite hone ke baad kmh end ho gaya toh?? but then i want kmh to end with them uniting.. i dun want them to stretch the trak after they unite.. nahi toh season nahi lagega.. and bohot zyada messy ho jayega..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever 🤔

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb 😳

see i rightly voted for u as the teacher of ML!!!😆

Yes Ma'am!!😳
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

that level of ullupanti shud be made a criminal offense!! 😈

vaise hi arjun has shown them a mirror during the wedding.. police walon ke ghar me.. police walon ki ladki se.. unhi ke saamne shaadi kar li.. phir bhi ullupanti kam nahi hui.. but arohi ki ullupanti by association to singus.. immediately effect lene lagi..aur woh apne saajan ke peeche sasural chali aayi!!

@pooja, next vid? or q?

nahin re.. they r afraid ke agar en sab ullu's ko ek saath jail mein daal denge to inki ullupanti ka bhayankar asar.. infection baki criminals ko bhi ho jayega!! so, for avoiding those circumstances.. no action was taken against them 😆

haan!! jaise hi shaadi hui na.. uski sari connections got associated to singhu's & arjun majorly!! tabhi to itna badhiya kaam kiya.. to sing the song:

jahan piya wahan mein..
mere piya wahan mein..
chidiya ghar chudaya..
sher ke ghar basaya..
mein khud chali aayi tere naal!! 😆
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Ma'am!!😳

😲😡
love_kuki thumbnail

Yes Ma'am!!😳

aare Pooja.. we r multi tasking.. spamming + watching KMH2 videos.. isiliye was late answering it!! 😆😆 & at the same time I was also sending shekhar sir.. cameraman.. my wishes for him & his team on completion of 100 epis!! 😊 so, u see.. mein choti si bacchi kitane kaam ek saath karungi!! so, derrr to lage gi na 😈

yeah!! rightly voted Aksh!! Teacher of ML 😈 😆
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Question - What episode was it when Arohi dreams of telling Arjun that she doesn't hate him, but loves him and is not in love with Dhondz. Exact date please 😳
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Question - What episode was it when Arohi dreams of telling Arjun that she doesn't hate him, but loves him and is not in love with Dhondz. Exact date please 😳

March 3rd
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

aare Pooja.. we r multi tasking.. spamming + watching KMH2 videos.. isiliye was late answering it!! 😆😆 & at the same time I was also sending shekhar sir.. cameraman.. my wishes for him & his team on completion of 100 epis!! 😊 so, u see.. mein choti si bacchi kitane kaam ek saath karungi!! so, derrr to lage gi na 😈

yeah!! rightly voted Aksh!! Teacher of ML 😈 😆

😲 I am not the teacher of this place 😆

hayyeee i need to change my persona then, i am nowhere a serious person
🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail

nahin re.. they r afraid ke agar en sab ullu's ko ek saath jail mein daal denge to inki ullupanti ka bhayankar asar.. infection baki criminals ko bhi ho jayega!! so, for avoiding those circumstances.. no action was taken against them 😆 that explains so much!!👏

haan!! jaise hi shaadi hui na.. uski sari connections got associated to singhu's & arjun majorly!! tabhi to itna badhiya kaam kiya.. to sing the song:

jahan piya wahan mein..
mere piya wahan mein..
chidiya ghar chudaya..
sher ke ghar basaya..
mein khud chali aayi tere naal!! 😆

love the song.. 
rang rang mere rang rang me 
rang jayega tu rang..
sang sang mere sang sang me
ullu ban jayega sang!!
rang rang mera mil jayega
ang ang tera hil jayega