Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I know the answer to this.. with out looking..
I don't know the date.. but I think when he met PC!! the epi that aired was when arohi showed raj all the 8 gf pics!! Aksh.. I remember this bcoz during our spamming session.. we compared arjun's character to that of karan!! his excitement to meet PC & how jalofied kritika would be..

hope this was the one..
love_kuki thumbnail
Ok.. let me go look up this epi!! then I can get a date!! & aksh partner.. we'll win!! ruk ja ek min 😆
love_kuki thumbnail
Ok Pooja.. it was either 7th or 8th feb!!
chal Pooja.. aab bata what's the right answer.. 😛
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Ok I know the answer to this.. with out looking..
I don't know the date.. but I think when he met PC!! the epi that aired was when arohi showed raj all the 8 gf pics!! Aksh.. I remember this bcoz during our spamming session.. we compared arjun's character to that of karan!! his excitement to meet PC & how jalofied kritika would be..

hope this was the one..

arre waah kuki partner.. tane yaad che!! taari memory ghani saari che!!👏

p.s. i cant LIKE ur posts anymore.. toh issi se kaam chala le 🤗
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Aksh... thanks to CV bashing!! I remember all my bashing with exact epis!! 😆
love_kuki thumbnail

p.s. i cant LIKE ur posts anymore.. toh issi se kaam chala le 🤗

aww... 🤗 no problem partner!! we have heart to heart telepathy.. so, we don't need to press likes to each other posts!! it's by default!! 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
vaise i was just listening to daddi's pravachan to arohi.. she said "mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai, ki tum dono sab kuch theek kardoge" .. u think they'll rem this n take teh trak that way where both arjuhi will sudharofy singus.. arohi anyways has started it as part of her band bajana act!! i wonder if arjun wud band bajaofy ullus.. to take some revenge for..🤔 umm.. their ullupanti!!🤣 Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
that level of ullupanti shud be made a criminal offense!! 😈

vaise hi arjun has shown them a mirror during the wedding.. police walon ke ghar me.. police walon ki ladki se.. unhi ke saamne shaadi kar li.. phir bhi ullupanti kam nahi hui.. but arohi ki ullupanti by association to singus.. immediately effect lene lagi..aur woh apne saajan ke peeche sasural chali aayi!!

@pooja, next vid? or q?
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

vaise i was just listening to daddi's pravachan to arohi.. she said "mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai, ki tum dono sab kuch theek kardoge" .. u think they'll rem this n take teh trak that way where both arjuhi will sudharofy singus.. arohi anyways has started it as part of her band bajana act!! i wonder if arjun wud band bajaofy ullus.. to take some revenge for..🤔 umm.. their ullupanti!!🤣

nahhh.. arjun's very shareef!! he would never intentionally hurt anyone.. not in his character!! so, he won't intentinally band bajaoing of ullu's!! woh kaam to arohi khud hi kardegi.. when they'll get to know that arohi loves arjun.. when she'll stand up for him against her whole family!! I can imagine 440 V jhatkas they'll get!! so, arjun ko kuch karneki zarurat nahin hai..

as far as.. dadi's pravachan goes!! that would have to happen!! I think sudharoing singhus is gonna be major aim of arjuhi.. once they get together.. it would be their aim!! bcoz if singh's won't turn good.. the family fued that is unknown to us.. would never be spoilt & we won't have a happy ending to the season!! so, it is bound to happen!! lekin pehle yeh arjuhi to unite ho jaye!! phir woh doosron ko unite karenge na!! 😆
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever 🤔

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb 😳