Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 35

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
n i just saw the SBB for 15th.. sahi me.. arohi found a jaanleva tarkeeb to save her patidev's jaan..😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

meine tujhse kaha tha ki arohi ke baare me mat sochna!! 😆

sorry Aksh!! tera warning soke uthne ke baad padha!! 😆 i had already logged out by the time tune warn kiya tha.. 😉 tabhi to yeh haal hua.. chalega!! we have all night to spam!!😆
love_kuki thumbnail

n i just saw the SBB for 15th.. sahi me.. arohi found a jaanleva tarkeeb to save her patidev's jaan..😈

haan!! sahi mein.. iss ladki ka dimag kabhi kabhi full speed me chalta hai.. aur kabhi kabhi apni family ki tarah freeze ho jata hai!! 😆
she did find a killing trick to save patidev!! I'm glad she did.. aab mera uski taraf ka bashing bukhar kaal thoda kum ho jayega!! giving her a benifit of doubt.. & arjun is sure to kho jaoing in her for a minute or so!! aab itne kareeb hai to woh bhi to arjuhi land ho aaye na!! roz roz kahan arohi aisa mauka deti hai bechare ko sapne dekhne ka!! 😆
So, hamari lottery lagegi shayad!! 😆 aab to mein har baat ke baad shayad lagaungi.. kyunki CV's ka koi bharosa nahin.. kabhi bhi aasman se neeche lake patak dete hai!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

haan!! sahi mein.. iss ladki ka dimag kabhi kabhi full speed me chalta hai.. aur kabhi kabhi apni family ki tarah freeze ho jata hai!! 😆
she did find a killing trick to save patidev!! I'm glad she did.. aab mera uski taraf ka bashing bukhar kaal thoda kum ho jayega!! giving her a benifit of doubt.. & arjun is sure to kho jaoing in her for a minute or so!! aab itne kareeb hai to woh bhi to arjuhi land ho aaye na!! roz roz kahan arohi aisa mauka deti hai bechare ko sapne dekhne ka!! 😆
So, hamari lottery lagegi shayad!! 😆 aab to mein har baat ke baad shayad lagaungi.. kyunki CV's ka koi bharosa nahin.. kabhi bhi aasman se neeche lake patak dete hai!! 😈

ditto!!

just had a mindblowing session of ROFL.. went to the MOTW thread.. jannat.. too good.. isko milte kahan se hai aise brainwaves.. shud catch those waves sometime.. i shud!!!👏
love_kuki thumbnail

@kuki.. so after u left..jannat, nishu continued their videobie jobs.. kavya hung arnd for a little while.. i posted some questions to rosh..u shud chek 'em out.. and i posted more additions to ari's 31 kmh is hatke thread.. pooja came in later to add a couple of more vids for song suggestions.. then we decided since it was just she n me.. no point posting more vids until janta show up.. rasika was here a while ago.. i think she still is.. n there u r caught up some 20 pages..🤣

ooh n i also read nishu's bin tere post.. 

read the videobie session of our top video loaders! 😆 height of madness!! 🤣

Read ur questions to rosh!! 😆 bechari.. I feel pity on her for a while!! lekin phir.. coming back to my real avatar.. 😈 😆 grilling continues tomorrow.. aaj ke liye chutti!! btw.. loved ur q's!! dhondu ki to lag gayi.. in the same room as jay & arjun.. ek ghayal patidev aur dusra ghayal fiancee!! dhondu tu to gaya.. 😆

I saw pooja's song suggestions! as soon as I saw the 2nd one she posted.. the cottage one where arohi is talli.. song that came to mind was "talli mein talli mein talli ho gayi".. I scrolled down a bit.. & there u were.. with the same song.. 1st choice!! 🤣 ditto!! came to my mind.. 🤣🤣🤣

Janta is here.. Pooja, chalo post the videos.. me ready!! so ready steady go for u!! 😆

I'm up reading all the pages!! u guys had fun!! aab me too into maidan with all of u.. where is everybody gone!! wapis aao...😈
love_kuki thumbnail

ditto!!

just had a mindblowing session of ROFL.. went to the MOTW thread.. jannat.. too good.. isko milte kahan se hai aise brainwaves.. shud catch those waves sometime.. i shud!!!👏

Ya, I had the same ROFLing session!! 😆 glad I have never became MOTW!! 🤣
Ari & jannat ne Rosh!! ko grill, bake, cook.. sabkuch kar dala.. 1st day itself!! Rosh kahegi.. kya saza mili hai mujhe woh bhi 100 epis completion pe.. poor girl!! celebrate karne ke bajay.. hamare sar pair bina ke Q's ke answers de rahi thi!! 😆

but Ari & Jannat!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u guys r 3 much!! lage raho.. 🤣
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i have 35 pages to demonstrate exactly how hard i hit it 🤣

35 pages 🤣

yeah i am not interested in that demonstration 😆

love_kuki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

35 pages 🤣

yeah i am not interested in that demonstration 😆

Pooja!! good choice!! ur super saved.. 😆😆
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Next -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhrGPsB0Lg[/YOUTUBE]

choose a song 😳

aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

Pooja!! good choice!! ur super saved.. 😆😆

kuki, i was telling pooja.. how if she n the former spam gang came back to reclaim their thrones.. we wud give a gud chase.. chal partner.. lag ja kaam pe

pooja, song plz.. n 35 pages only.. rem the hangout thread.. we put it past century.. now thats hard core spamming