Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

kavya .. awesome take.. every bit.. especially dhondz ki jo vaat lagayi na tumne.. i cudnt coz mujhe arohi ki lagani thi 😆 ur sense of humor is mindblowing!!

n now am off.. will be bak guyz!! keep spamming.. make MLSA proud!!

😆  thx aksh  am a little mellow on arohi today even though arjun was hurt  only coz  she is in love with him now and  she can rectify this mistake  by protecting him.   arey mere sense mein humour hi  nahi hai , it is not even 1% when compared to all of u 😆
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys remember this? 😍😍😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxfBl__jDQ[/YOUTUBE]
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh.. not just drill!! I want it to be stuck in permanently in there!! chahe drill kare, quick fix use karke chipka de!! kuch bhi kare.. I want it permanent..

So, I'm gonna stick to my separation plan too!! par aaj kaal CV's kuch zyada hi dimag chalane lage hai.. dekhte hai unke pumpkin jaise head mein kya pak raha hai!! bas koi aaj jaisa stupid MU ka idea na paka ho!! 😆

pakega na. mein uska pumpkin pie bana dungi.. 😆😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

😆  thx aksh  am a little mellow on arohi today even though arjun was hurt  only coz  she is in love with him now and  she can rectify this mistake  by protecting him.   arey mere sense mein humour hi  nahi hai , it is not even 1% when compared to all of u 😆

arey mellow kya.. tum aure iss golden yellow mein chipke hain.. kab niklenge yaha se.. u know wat .. am gonna spam my way out of this.. abhi 2286 hai na.. will get to 3000 soon.. 😈 CVs r giving me good scope!!
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

yaar kavya nishu land is more dangerous than kmh land aur abt nishu aur kmh ke combo its lethal letha lethal

Another kmh1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xFVR86ITQ[/YOUTUBE]

what a sweet way guys

this is exactly why  tumhare bachne ka koi chance  nahi  hai 🤣. 

song for that scene  'Pehla pehla  pyaar hai ,  pehli pehli baar hai ,  jaan ke bhi anjaana aisa mera pyar hai .... '
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasika.KK

CVs its enough now😡 already 100 epis are completed and yet arjuhi's lovestory hasn't started..we want an intense passionatae union n confession ASAP😈

rasika, congrats to u too.. n trucks full of hugs to u for writing the above!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
btw  I forgot to write  about  jiggy micky  in my take 🤣  ,   they  finally are  trying to  do some conspiracy mien kab se wait kar rahi thi 😆 .  lekin  jin gundon ko bhejne wale  hai  they  look like brothers of kali ,  juz coz arjuhi are romancing they go back ????🤣🤣🤣
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

dont say so kavz

lol i m damned dreamland 🤣

kind of my eyes r longing for him now in such a way that i will walk to it wherever it ends

to such a way that he has filtered my heartbeats and breath that even when look at me on the mirror i see his face🤣🤣

and better the blow of wind on me seems like the dreamy feel
cant stop of thinking on him

when now it may be tht when he will be here it is me who has to go

feeling this is just so plenty of twists that i dnt want to take any risk to spoil whatver beautiful there was between us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

aur ab even arohi is in deeply in love with arjun - am screwd just like this song- will like this song for arjuhi btw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3L9k3F2fo8[/YOUTUBE]
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nish...love that song, and i loved KaSh as armaan and ridz
kavyasam thumbnail
sab gayab  ho gaye kya , 

chalo bye guys  will try to come after an hour or so ,  or else kal milenge .