Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Ari--

usko hum mlsa ke questioner ka bukhar chada hai and yeh grilling ki garmi 1 week tak kam nahi hone wali...nuthing no one can do about it🀣😈
oh is really sad poor rosh rosh ab tuje bagwan he bacha sakta hai aske heke hatho mien ho tum pary karte raho ke tek ho jeoaur mien be karo gey tere liya  all the best for this Computer Smash MeanGrrr Pulling My Hair OutπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maria  even I was thinking of the same song for that scene πŸ˜†
anjali....nice short take hun πŸ‘...you're right amrit annoyed everyone today, and the latest MU came off as a surprise, we should've been spared at least for today!!

loved the KMH bit...agree with everything you wrote!!

byeeee girlie πŸ€—
Originally posted by glitter567

aaja rosh..take a break...then resume with the grilling Qs 😈

guys when that stupid amrit ulluwaliya was overreacting i felt like getting a belan and making  chapatti outta her face ...arrgghh she irritates me so much 😑

i made rotis for lunch today πŸ€£

p.s. gud job guyz .. 7 pgs while am gone!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
haan kavya🀣 khudh se bachado yaar - arjuhi bhi mere saath nahin hain🀣🀣 

surprise surprise surprise
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAEN0vlsbyw[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by glitter567

anjali....nice short take hun πŸ‘...you're right amrit annoyed everyone today, and the latest MU came off as a surprise, we should've been spared at least for today!!

loved the KMH bit...agree with everything you wrote!!

byeeee girlie πŸ€—

Bye JannatπŸ€—

@kavya...maange tho humari bohut hain jo CVs ko puri karne hainπŸ˜‰...  i know we should make an updated list, and send them
..wat did Arohi wish for at the wishing well?πŸ˜› - woh baat to reh gayi na, they discontinue the scenes ,they created just for that scene and it is left hanging πŸ€”. aise bahut baar kiya hai

loved your take as usual...πŸ˜ƒ u will have to make 3000-2266 posts to get rid of goldie colorπŸ˜†  --- now it is 3000-2287 I am stuck with this color 😭

btw..the ring ceremony showed on sbb today, could dat be a dream?!Ermm πŸ˜› πŸ˜† -  dream nahi thi but hota to accha hota 🀣

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by love_kuki

Aksh, DJ ko to wapis lana hi padegana.. I think CV's will bring her back from gurudwara πŸ˜† once they start showing ullu's more.. like the gauri track starts!! the story can't go on without her.. she one of the most imp character in that house.. bcoz it's her & KSA who have been witness to arjuhi love from day 1.. so, she's bound to be back!! wait for a while..

aksh!! if they don't notice jay-dhondu-archi situation what was the imp of this track then! just some old memories coming back or engagement jo hote hi toot gayi 😑.. will wait to see if CV's have something crucial in mind!! but when this track was introduced it was this situation replacement idea for arjuhi that made me excited & curious abut the track!! If not, we didn't need this gadha, kabootar dhondu!! 😑

i know rite!! dhondz, jay aur archi ke existence ko validate karo CVs.. 
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Bye JannatπŸ€—

maria i'm not going anywhere sweetie 😈🀣

i was saying bye to anjali πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Hey guys...πŸ€—
yet 2 read everyone's takes...πŸ˜›...uff so much 2 read..πŸ˜†

btw who thot that arohi's mum overreacted n over acted today...??....🀣🀣...all the Ulluwalia's r the same...except lovedeep...she's nice..:D..i always wanted her 2 be on arjuhi's side...n now she is..so she is not part of ulluwalia's now...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..finally...one person who is out of the Ullu club...πŸ˜†

After Kaali..now it's the sethi's who Pignesh n Mikheal r planning to get arjun killed by them...😈..Kaali was bettr..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it took him 2 days to get his gun and postion rite.....n even missed his shots..🀣🀣..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

congratulations to bua on her promotion!!πŸ˜‰