Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Ari--

rosh kuki just described one quality of mine in the morning ke i m arohis fan and mein wahi karti hun that u tell me not to do...so hard luck sweets...its goanna be a week long of grilling...everytym u open the topic u'll c a new set of questions....its goanna be fun 😈

ari.. lage raho.. will provide protection to u from rosh.. but i dun she can attack.. questions answer kar kar ke thak gayi hogi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shibz

hey Maria..πŸ€—

Amna..thats a beautiful VM:)) glad to see u back... where were u all this while?

πŸ€— Thank youuu Shibz...
been extremely busy with work...so dont get a chance to write on IF, as can't acces it from work any more..😭  - and some of the epis have been so beautiful, that they left me speechles..so i thought migh as well enjoy w/o thinking about them too much..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by love_kuki

Awesome VM Amna!! loved it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€—Thank you spamming queen.. πŸ˜‰
Heey ShibzπŸ€—How Are Yoou ? 
Amna i Live In France
Originally posted by love_kuki

Awesome VM Amna!! loved it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aksh.. just read ir take.. I wanted to put my comments in at places.. but u have said every I mean every word I wanted to.. but it was hilarious!! awesome take partner!! I was ROFLing 🀣 like anything!! specially Arohi bits.. she deserved every bit of tang khichoing & evilness  😈 from us today!! once again.. ditto!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome take!!

amna, me too.. 
kuki.. i knew u wud luv it.. add karlo apne comments.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shibz

hey Maria..πŸ€—

Amna..thats a beautiful VM:)) glad to see u back... where were u all this while?

Kuki😈 i read all your convo...u are right but i dont like that ideaπŸ˜’ ..it becomes typical kinda tried & tested...dont think everyone would accept it...me definitely wontπŸ˜› yeah Judai is necessary to see teh depth from Arohi's side but not for realization...please CVs pehle inhe ek baar unite kardo...baad mein jo karna hai karo😈  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

it will be better to see Arohi's bachpana after the union..i think that would be different & acceptable since Arohi could still be stupid😳

okie dokie shibz!! I see ur point too.. I know most of us won't like this idea.. let's hope CV's show which all the KMHians happy!! πŸ‘πŸΌ aab to khush na!! but me will still stick to the original plan!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I do agree with u.. It would be awesome to see Arohi's bachpana & her bringing every ray of light & happiness in arjun's life!! make him forget all his past sorrows & live a fairy tale life with the love of his life!! 😳
aww....Amna...hope to see you regular again😳 Good luck with your work & life..
πŸ‘congraulatons on ur 100 epi...my heart wishes for karan & krtizz nd kmh...its really an awsome feelings.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
today epi was awsome....both luk so adorable....karan attitude 2day was amzing....arjun been all  jealous bcz she was talking to dhondu..lolz..taht was the funny the way he pulled out d button and went to arohi...kritika was fab in thid scene.....nd he goes down  on one knees and then the light going off aww...and ring lukd amazing on her fingers....and arohi crying....how romantic.....lvd it! but I"ll kill dhondu.....he juz spoil whole d moment.....idiot😑 .......but last part both wanted to say so much yet they culdn't.....outstanding expression by both of them......i can't wait for tomorrow epi....soon arohi will save arjun life...yuppp....... πŸ‘
πŸ‘
o
Originally posted by aksh4IF

amna, me too.. 
kuki.. i knew u wud luv it.. add karlo apne comments.. πŸ˜‰

haan.. will add my vishesh tipani's in a while!! right now.. pet mein chuhon ne band baja ke rakha hai!! I'm starving.. jab se lab se aayi.. have been on ML!!
so, will be back after a lunch break!!
17 pgs tak aagaye 😲  , will join u guys  after  some time.   edited  my  post on page 2