Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
edited my post on pg2 guyz😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40286400

episode was pretty good... loved the ring scene...beautiful!!❀️ Arohi's dress was pretty n she loked Gorgeous... n Arjun...😍  as handsome & cute as ever😍

like all of u i too hated Dhondu today😑 such a disappointment out of the beautiful moment... πŸ₯Ίthat was really sad...CVs could think of somethin els...this really hurts *ouch*πŸ’”
n Arohi could've told him that he can get another one instead of removing that ring...how can she be this idiotic?😑 this moment she was happy about the ring n the nxt moment she utaarofies n gives it to Dhondu? not expected...itna bachpana or wat?!! she could've convinced Dhondu any how...fought or something but this was not acceptable...
with the anger Arjun was burning, looks like he can swallow her up but poor baby he always gulps in all the painπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

loved another scene was bua's but Aro's Mom seemed to be overactingπŸ˜† love buaπŸ€—

oh btw...Dhondu was looking great too...liked his sherwaniπŸ˜†

πŸ˜’
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitter567

haan ji maine kaha na lage raho...i love reading
especially when you get angry and melodramatic...sach main you should join hands with ekta maiyya 🀣

sorry was that a bad joke? πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

nahin re.. πŸ˜† agar next month tak job nahin mila na!! would be the best job for me.. soch hi rahi hoon ekta maiyya ko contact karu!! 🀣🀣

btw.. lagta hai tune kaal ke ML ke last 10 pages nahin padhe!! πŸ˜† aaj ke epi ki poori post mortem wahan ho gayi hai.. kaal ke ML thread mein volcano bhi phat chuka tha aur baadh bhi aa gayi thi!! πŸ˜† isiliye mods ne ghabhrakar thread lock hi kar diya!! time ho to padh ke aa jana.. to see angry emoticons.. gifted from me & aksh!! 🀣🀣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Heey Shibz πŸ€— 
Nice Taake Dear ....πŸ˜ƒ...I Agree That The Fact That Agaain Todaay Arjun Was Hurt Wasn't Good At All 
Just Hated πŸ˜‘
Atleast Aaj To Usse Baksh Dete πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

@ Ari -  touched in the head πŸ€£  you n Jannat both.... MOTW thread is official off limits for you guys now..... πŸ˜‘

rosh kuki just described one quality of mine in the morning ke i m arohis fan and mein wahi karti hun that u tell me not to do...so hard luck sweets...its goanna be a week long of grilling...everytym u open the topic u'll c a new set of questions....its goanna be fun 😈
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!

sshhhh kuki CVs ML mein bhatakte hainπŸ€“
no i dont want Arohi to leave Arjun at any cost...Arohi should realize but may be in some other ways...i definitely dont want Arohi to misunderstand Arjun & go to the ulluwalias...may be Arjun should go missing for a day or so.... or some real danger to his life...something like dat.. but in any case if she has to go to the ullus den she should be back to Arjun in a day otherwise i dont trust the ulluwalias..

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hellooo intellingent ppl...😊
havn't been here in the longest time..just cam to say hi..and wanted to share a VM i made..please give ur comments..hope everybody likes it..😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaT3d9gG_cI
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
k.. kuki.. n everybody else.. whoz present here.. done with my extra long take.. p2..
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

nahin re.. πŸ˜† agar next month tak job nahin mila na!! would be the best job for me.. soch hi rahi hoon ekta maiyya ko contact karu!! 🀣🀣

btw.. lagta hai tune kaal ke ML ke last 10 pages nahin padhe!! πŸ˜† aaj ke epi ki poori post mortem wahan ho gayi hai.. kaal ke ML thread mein volcano bhi phat chuka tha aur baadh bhi aa gayi thi!! πŸ˜† isiliye mods ne ghabhrakar thread lock hi kar diya!! time ho to padh ke aa jana.. to see angry emoticons.. gifted from me & aksh!! 🀣🀣

agar job na mile toh zaroor contact karna...just wondering if you two join hands, what will be the tiltle of your project πŸ€” 🀣🀣

kyunki kruti ek spammer thi 🀣

yeh i  did read some posts...but will have to go back and read all of them 🀣...they were sooooo long 🀣

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

no i dont want Arohi to leave Arjun at any cost...Arohi should realize but may be in some other ways...i definitely dont want Arohi to misunderstand Arjun & go to the ulluwalias...may be Arjun should go missing for a day or so.... or some real danger to his life...something like dat.. but in any case if she has to go to the ullus den she should be back to Arjun in a day otherwise i dont trust the ulluwalias..

Yupp.. we have asked witch doctors to come & clean up ML!! too many bhatakti aatmas!! πŸ˜†

well.. let's sit back & see how CV's take it!! U don't trust ullu's.. me too!! which is why I don't trust Arohi at all.. πŸ˜† jaise aaj ullupanti dikhai na usne!! grrrhhh.. get me a gun!! 😑 but then again.. it was so expected of her to ruin arjuhi's moment!! yaar, en dono ko na, kisi 3rd villan ki zarurat hi nahin hai.. yeh dono khud hi itni MU's create karte hai na ke ek ke khatam hote hote 2-3 aur badha dete hai!! gadhe kahin ke!! πŸ˜†

shibz!! keep reading our convo.. i have mentioned why I want their sep!! I also want to see arjuhi together always.. but arohi mata needs a reality check!! u'll know why I said so!! so guys.. don't make me run with u all in hummer behind me for this idea of mine!! "kuki bhagooooooo*
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

agreed shibz.. ullus ka bharosa nahi.. iss baar khud dhondz ko na kidnap karle!!