Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys...Heartly Congates to Everyone on completion of 100 Epis...⭐️.Still not able to believe the rocking Journey has arrived to mile stone of 100 epis..Its big deal for any series...Heartly congtares to everyone on such great occasion...To the Whole team of KMH2 -Special the Most adorable Arjuhi who are out standing  and Real Charm of show...The Meaning of Kitni Mohabbat Hai is Arjuhi 😳(Now Mr. & Mrs. SinghaniyaπŸ˜ƒ)..

I wannna congrates every Member on ML  as Well on Forum . As well .DT members...You guys are simply Rocking...and yr all love for the show and Arjuhi ...As everyone the Unit  deserves Appreciation so as You guys also deserve all the claps to love Arjuhi like anything - You guys are actully proving the Meaning "Kitni Mohabhat Hai" ..😳

Just a few months back I read that KMH is coming back..And Cant express how happy I was😳...Show started and I was simply amazed by So Lovely Arohi's character...never seen alike lead Girl...And last scene  of First Day- With Blood -Story begines....Show is going on and I m just hooked now as I was with First season...Show promised us much and it dint disapponted any point ....And Currently Its just going Best...

I was shocked to read artile Arohi -Chiku marriage...I dint Wanted  it to Go that way ..I never wanted Arjuhi seperation..The thing I loved most about this season is Arjuhi are officially Hubby- Wife And no matter what they are together now..πŸ˜ƒBeing together they can go on with any Fights I dont mind...I enjoy it..But seperation is bad idea..Which thankfully never happened with KMH...

100 Epi show was Awesome..Arjuhi's first Official ring ceremonyπŸ˜ƒ...and I loved the way at first Arohi denied to take it out since her hubby gave it...As usuall there is some misunderstanding But No worries..No matter what they'll be together...Because As They says " Heavenly couple" - THEY ARE DESTINED...No situation -No matter -No misunderstandings -So circumstances can ever seperate them  - Arjuhi ! 
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS... 😊 ❀️ YAAYYYYYYY 100 EPISODES OF KMH COMPLETE.... pata bhi nai chala .... Mujhe toh aisa feel ho raha hai jaise it started thore time pehle....
Congratz to whole kmh team n all of us too...
KMH ROCKSSSS N RULESSS!!!!!
KARANIKA/ARJUHI ROCKS N RULESSS!!!
SO does we KMHIANZZZZ..:..
Kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai....
Wowww episode was awesome as always...
Arjun n arohi got engaged.... Wowww.... Dat moment was magical ...seriously..mujhe fir se kmh1 yaad aaya that flower ki ring wala scene... Wowww.... Arjun arohi r jus awesome...mind blowing, fab...etc etc etc.... i jus felt like humming kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai at dat scene... ❀️ 😍

But huhhhhh dhondhu ne ring utarva di... Mein na is bhondhu i mean dhondhu ki na band baja dungi...

Episode started wid arjun arohi scene.. Arjun not talking to arohi ..hehe n arohi is feeling bad... N when arohi started talking to dhondhu toh arjun ko baat karni hai... Hmmmm jealous haan arjun πŸ˜‰
Well jay ke mom dad ne bahut sai kiya ki arjun arohi ki sagai kara di..

Ab fir se arjun n arohi not talking to each other but kyunnnn... Well dey both thinking ki ye mese baat nai kar rai n all... Well dis is the beginning of love again... Wowww....

Rest will edit later... πŸ˜‰
Love kmh/karanika...

Hey friends enjoy, celebrate its kmh time now..kmh rulessss.... 😊
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga haan laga 🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heya, Mohabbatians! πŸ€—
Just dropped by to congratulate everyone <33

I hate them for making Arjun suffer! Kam se kam 100th episode mein toh chhod dete!
Anyhow, I wish this communication gap ends soon. Neither of them is wrong, it's the lack of communication which is wrong. Other than that, I loved the whole engagement sequence 😍
Karanika were brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw, I really liked what Jiggy was doing with the ring. Interesting! πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy the celebrations, peopleπŸ₯³
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 i dun know.. this song is stuck in my head..

mein teri dushman.. dushman tu mera.. mein naagin tu sapera!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kavyasam thumbnail
ha haa  aksh  kya  gana   yaad  aaya  hai .   episode ka  asar hai kya.

kavyasam thumbnail
'khambe jaise  khadi hai , ladki hai ya chadi hai
ankhon mein gussa hai, labo pe gaali hai
dekho zara dekho yaron  khud ko samajhti hai kya' 

will this suit  pooja,  since  she gives him gaalis she gives to arjun

or

'jaha main jaati hoon wahi chale aate ho
chori chori mere dil mein samate ho
yeh to batao ki tummmm mere kaun ho'
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pooja loveee the idea
happy 100th everyone πŸ₯³

lets party even though the epi wasn't satisfying πŸ˜†

but koi baath nahi we have each other to cheer us up πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one more suggestion!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4l2JIKi10[/YOUTUBE]

kavya, epi ka asar hi hoga.. 

btw gud songs.. πŸ‘
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Res 😳
     CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! for kitani's 100 episodes ! ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   πŸ₯³ congrats Karan Kritika and all D kitani Team !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loads of love and best of best wishes for success for Karan Kritika !!!πŸ€—
     Congrats  Mohabbatians !! thank u very much for bringing KMH2 forum  back  to life .that too all positive and welcoming atmosphere .I am here just becuz of u all .πŸ€—
shilpa
    about the episode ...loved the Arjuhi scenes ❀️..jitane the  wo 😳 
   that Dondu is really spoiling at all the levels .😑  i really really wish ki Archana marries Jay and Not Dondhoo .arey jis story ka na aaga pichha ..wo Dondhu Archanaki story ..we dont want .😑 CVs just spoiled Arjun Arohi's engagement and moments suppose to come after that πŸ’” πŸ˜­ 
    plzzz ..we want to see KITANI MOHABBAT HAI between Arjun Arohi 😍         ..not other sideees 😑 
 well i dont want to whine about Dondoo ..lets ignore aaj ke din and enjoy ..its our Kitani's 100 episodes .πŸ₯³ 
   KARAN ,KRITIKA ,KITANI ROCKS !!!!!  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago