Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Heartbreaking for Runjhun

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
It was really a heartbreaking scene, seeing Runjhun crying when she was sitting alone in her room thinking of the wedding and repeatedly thinking of how Guddu filled his part with vermillion.
Amma says this may take a positive turn in your life though she's inconsolable and continues on crying do you think she did well in washing away the vermillion??? Guddu should have seen her doing so????Not to forget he's also in Pandey Nivaas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was indeed.. Poor Runjhun..
I'm hoping really hard that Guddu would see her doing that.. Maybe, he will feel bad on the quiet for what he did to her???

I don't blame runjhun for wanting to wash away sindoor.. Even though, it wrong to do that.. I feel..  Runjhun was shell-shocked... She didn't expect to be married to Guddu..
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
I watched that scene, truly heartbreaking.  She is such a tremendous actress, she portrayed R's disgust, heartbreak at what has happened really well with minimum dialogue.  I think G should watch her wash the sindoor away.  Like he said today to vishnu, he will gamble his life away for his mothers-thats what he has done. I don't think he is thinking of anyone else except his mother.  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prabhkallu

It was indeed.. Poor Runjhun..
I'm hoping really hard that Guddu would see her doing that.. Maybe, he will feel bad on the quiet for what he did to her???

I don't blame runjhun for wanting to wash away sindoor.. Even though, it wrong to do that.. I feel..  Runjhun was shell-shocked... She didn't expect to be married to Guddu..

Yes it would have been better that Guddu sees her tomorrow.
Runjhun washing the sindoor I also don't blame her because if it has no value in your own heart you don't have any feeling for it better not to put it on your head as if you are carrying a weight.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

I watched that scene, truly heartbreaking.  She is such a tremendous actress, she portrayed R's disgust, heartbreak at what has happened really well with minimum dialogue.  I think G should watch her wash the sindoor away.  Like he said today to vishnu, he will gamble his life away for his mothers-thats what he has done. I don't think he is thinking of anyone else except his mother.  

That is very true Nivedita is an extremely good and NATURAL actress she portrayed the character Runjhun well but today she was just fantastic and mindblowing,she was not shedding big large tears or having big dialogues though she makes viewers feel her pain it is only,WOW what a natural acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
I also have the big wish that he sees her washing away the sindoor.

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

That is very true Nivedita is an extremely good and NATURAL actress she portrayed the character Runjhun well but today she was just fantastic and mindblowing,she was not shedding big large tears or having big dialogues though she makes viewers feel her pain it is only,WOW what a natural acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

I also have the big wish that he sees her washing away the sindoor.

Exactly, there is realism in her acting!  She is a tremendous actress!!! Of her talent, there is no doubt.  She amazes me sometimes with her silence.  This show is superbly cast!!!  I want G to watch her wash away her sindoor.  He needs to witness that.  Did you notice, Vishnu being scared of G???
I think its too late now for G to reveal the real reason of his actions.  Amma will not blieve him.  
But remember his parents are still alive, his father might hear of what he has done.  Atleast, the best thing to come out of this is that R will have a motherinlaw that will love her.  G's mother seems like a good person who will shower her DIL with love!!  So AMMA is correct when she says perhaps there is good in this bad situation.  
Actaully, he might not care if she washes her sindoor away or not, at the moment he is obsessed about getting the money and his mother's surgery.  

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know its painful watching your desire of dreams be shattered sunddenly, but its not Guddu's fault either its circumstance brought into their lives and also bit of her selfish family member from both side except for Amma.

Amma is right over time Runjhun might end up winning Guddu's heart by her kindness and he can protect her from the awful family who only know how to use her...

I hope it get better and better now...

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Eclipse .. Nive is a tremendous actress .... love the way she convyes so much with hardly any words ...

I wish G watches her washing away the sindoor too .... I want some sign of remorse from him .... remember when he touched her, a tear falls on his hand and he lets her go ... his face showed some kind of remorse then ... it was like " God what have I become ??" 

I want a similar reaction from G if he watched R washing off the sindoor ......... I want him to introspect on how he used R to get money fro his mother and to accept that it was wrong ... and how he has ruined her whole life in the process ! 

Along with remorse he should portray his helplessness too, how he was sucked into Vishnu's web of deceit just to help his Mom ..... ..

Guddu reacting with remorse and anger at his helplessness ....  that would make everything more credible.... and  that would redeem him in my eyes ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
@rusha4003
I want a scene like that 2morrow, where he watches her wash away her sindoor.  Yes, I liked that scene also, the one where her tear falls on his hand when he is scaring her.  (Yea, he had that expression, what have I become on his face).  They should show him remorsing a bit for his actions. But at the moment I think he is too focused on the money & his mother's life, he says himself today, that he has gambled his life away.  He doesn't care except for saving his mother's life.  
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I absoutely agree with you rusha4003 - that Guddu himself is trap in the paw of circumstance that he doesn't know what's right or wrong in his situation...which could hurt others.

I know many of us have many desiable scene we wanna see them together and how their relationship unfolds from hatred to friends to love to man & wife...

What say?

Even I want Guddu to witness Runjhun washing out his sindoor for her forehead.