Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

Nice Update Swetha ,  BM was the big part of the episode and Glade to see things happen so long ago still hurts her . But she is better without that 🀬 .

thanks netri...
even me...ok i tell him...BP was disgusting...the way he behaved after 5 years....🀒🀒🀒
he should never ever been forgiven by anyone...😑
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update shweta...............n wat a wonderful episode toooo............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the CVs took us all by surprise by suddenly showing her long-awaiting story.......it ws a heart-touching epi..😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Garima_04

wonderful update shweta...............n wat a wonderful episode toooo............πŸ‘
the CVs took us all by surprise by suddenly showing her long-awaiting story.......it ws a heart-touching epi..😭

hey yar...long time no see....😊
remember how we discussed abt this track...πŸ˜ƒ happy that they showed...looking forward to more as to what happened after he left....
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a quick update! πŸ€—
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
such a good episode =) 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha! Loved the episode.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, and Thankyou CV,s for a lovely episode, now a days I close my eyes whenever I see Sushaan together😲 !!but thank God got our Sushaan back, lovely expressions by Ragz, light and hearty dialouges. BUT the queen of todays episode was Badi Maa, initially I always thought that Badi Maa is one of those ladies who give there heart and sould to there families, children, relatives but they miss out on pampering there husbands and this is where they go wrong as Men are like kids , they want full attention from there mothers first and then from there wife. But seeing BP ,s character today , changed my opinion that no matter what BM would have done he was selfish man and a cheater, not ony cheated on Badi Maa but to his flesh and blood, his parents and children, two most closest relation which a person can have, you can cheat your wife but not many people cheat on parent too at the same time. So this man has no place in Kyshaps house, I agree with Dadaji when he says he wants to see him suffer, Dadi being a mother ready to forgive if he would ask for it, which I dont agree.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww the pre cap sounds so nice. Can't wait till tomorrow.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Shweta. Excellent work. πŸ‘
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update