Sabki Ladli Bebo

15 March written update-Prabjot warns Bebo - Page 2

ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: walquest2000

Thank you for your help.  My age has nothing to do with it.  It is just a question, whether it is the practice in the North to show ones affection this way, as I do not see this in Mumbai.   Customs and practices need not be uniform everywhere, and one is but curious to know  and inquire about it.  No objection to any one showing  his  or her love in private or public.  If moral police come and beat them up, then they can take it to the courts.

It's okay dear, It's just I don't believe love is a 'custom' or a 'practice'. I travel to mumbai alot and I have seen similar shows of affection in both mumbai and UK where I live. And in weddings also both asian and non asian weddings have a special time in thier weddings where the bride and groom feed each other cake. It's just love and it's nothing to analyse about. You can do it here or in india or bangladesh or dubai or australia or wherever. at the end of the day it's just a small point of someone showing thier love.
I don't think you will get arrested for feeding someone, this is not an immoral practice. immoral is if someone decided to consummate thier relationship in public or dance around naked in public, THAT is immoral. feeding someone is not, there is just food and eating involved, nothing else.
Plus you will find that the moral police is not exactly moral, I know countries who have moral police yet you can have sexual parties with naked girls and drugs and drink regularly with the police knowing about it and if it's on private property they don't do anything about it. at the end of the day the moral police are sexist and will always blame something on women only rarely with men. It is wrong and would you justify it?
I'm sorry if Ive said anything to hurt you in anyway. I am just trying to make my point so forgive me 😊

🤗
ambolove

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters