15 March written update-Prabjot warns Bebo

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SABKI LAADLI BEBO

WRITTEN UPDATE- MARCH 15, 2011

EPISODE-526

Episode begins with Bebo asking Manji how she came for the dinner. Manji receives a message from Veer telling about some project. She messages Veer to come for dinner to the restaurant. Veer messages back that he would be there within 10 minutes. Amrit tells Bebo that her tension is over. Manji tells that her friend was supposed to be there; but he didn't so she gave a company to Amrit. Veer comes and Amrit introduces Veer to Bebo. Veer is so happy because Manji introduced him to her family and he thinks that she is serious with the relation with him. Amrit orders food and he feeds Bebo. Manji is looking angrily at AmBo. AmBo are in their own world totally ignoring Manji. All are happy except Manji.

Manji goes to her room; throws her bag; breaks the flower vase and crushes the flowers with her feet. She tells that she made all the arrangements and Bebo came. Bebo is like a leech who sticks on to Amrit 24 hours. Manji won't let Amrit ignore her. When she turns back she sees Prabjot. She asks Prabjot what she wants and was it the custom of Narangs to enter someone else's room anytime. (This question must be asked to you Manji. You are the one who roam near AmBo's bedroom and enter their room without seeking permission. You have even entered their bathroom. Shame on you Manji.). Prabjot leaves. She sees Bebo and tells her what Manji told herself. Prabjot warns Bebo that Manji wants to snatch Amrit from her. Bebo tells Prabjot that it is her childishness and she also misunderstood her when she saw her with Amrit at the dinner. Bebo also adds that Manji is interested in Veer. So there isn't anything like that. Prabjot asks her to take care and leaves. Bebo's smiling face becomes a confused one after Prabjot left her.

The governess is walking with the child and sees Kuku sitting alone. She goes to Kuku and thanks him for bringing her to the Narang House. Manji comes that way and listens to their conversation. (Is it necessary for Manji to everyone's secret? Before it was GG who came to know about everyone's secret. Now they have been replaced by this Manji.). Kuku remembers her of her word that she won't tell anyone about the secret. She assures Kuku that since he kept his promise; she would also keep hers. Manji thinks about knowing the secret between Kuku and the governess.

Someone rings the calling bell at the Narangs and it is Sunaina and her mother. Amro welcomes both. Amro also calls Omi. All leaves; leaving Omi and Sunaina alone. Omi tells her that he don't like to beat around the bush. Hence he is telling her everything. He was married and has a child. But his wife loved only money. The whole family had to suffer because of her. He is not yet able to recover from that relation nor is he ready to accept a new one. His mother forces him for a new relation. If she wants to reject this alliance; she can. Omi leaves. Sunaina is impressed. The rest of the family along with Sunaina's mother comes and ask her opinion about Omi. She informs them that she needs time to make a decision; but she likes Omi. All her happy. Sunaina's mother tells Amro that whatever decision the children make; they were friends before and would be afterwards also.

At the 'nari nikethan' Gursheel comes up with an idea and tells Goldie that they have to give new sarees to the inmates often. They would wash old clothes and give to the inmates so that they can earn from it. Goldie praises Gursheel by saying that she is a Dushasan; he was taking away Draupati's clothes and she is taking away the inmates clothes.

Amrit is talking over phone about some site inspection. Veer and Manji comes. Amrit asks Veer to go for site inspection and tells him the details. Manji tells in her mind that even after such a beautiful girl sitting near him; Amrit is not giving any attention. She knows how to gain his attention; if not by love; then by jealousy. Manji seeks permission to accompany Veer. Amrit denies by saying that she have got work at office. Manji misunderstands it as Amrit's jealousy. Veer also pleads Amrit to let Manji accompany him. Veer is happy that Manji wants to join him. Manji tells in her mind that there is fire in Amrit's heart and he doesn't want her to go with someone else. Finally Amrit agrees. Manji and Veer leaves. Manji turns back and sees Amrit looking at her. She is very happy.

Episode ends on Manji's smiling face

PLEASE PRESS THE CHASKA METER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanz For The Written Update

Bebo Listen To Them Time, Bebo Open Your Eyes Girl, Amrit You Too
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol I don't think we need to worry, amrit loves bebo only. so no matter what manji does amrit will never be interested in manji or love her or be with her in anyway. Sooner or later manji will understand and it will be quite interesting to know what will happen when the realisation dawns on her.

Thank you for the update lakshmi
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambolove

lol I don't think we need to worry, amrit loves bebo only. so no matter what manji does amrit will never be interested in manji or love her or be with her in anyway. Sooner or later manji will understand and it will be quite interesting to know what will happen when the realisation dawns on her.

Thank you for the update lakshmi

I think Manji knows that Amrit loves Bebo only and AmBo cannot be separated. But it is her ego which is not allowing her to agree the truth.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the great update
OMG whats wrong with this girl... gladly someone knows about her intention, and now bebo needs to be careful.... and whats wrong with amrit, why does he care about her... arghhhh well i am loving it at least she is in a huge misunderstanding world👏... great it will be fun to see how her heart break... i know its bad but it will be fun...
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

i hope veer makes manji fall for him soon
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I hope that Bebo takes Prabjot's warning seriously.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

. Amrit orders food and he feeds Bebo. Manji is looking angrily at AmBo. AmBo are in their own world totally ignoring Manji. All are happy except Manji.

I am intrigued at the practice of feeding adults.   Is this the way it happens in Punjab, where the scene is supposed to take place, or is it a Bollywood cliche to over come the Censor Board, with its restrictions on showing love scenes.  In olden times, the ladies and men used to run round the trees.  Is this a modern phenomenon?

Can someone familiar with the customs of the different parts of our country enlighten me.  Thanks.

ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: walquest2000

I am intrigued at the practice of feeding adults.   Is this the way it happens in Punjab, where the scene is supposed to take place, or is it a Bollywood cliche to over come the Censor Board, with its restrictions on showing love scenes.  In olden times, the ladies and men used to run round the trees.  Is this a modern phenomenon?

Can someone familiar with the customs of the different parts of our country enlighten me.  Thanks.

Dear you are over analysing too much, what you need to do is leave your proffesionalism aside and let your hair down, now and then (literally) Romance is not about education and you don't need to 'learn' to love someone.
The reason amrit was feeding bebo was because it is simply romantic and because he loves her. You really don't need to have two brain cells to know this. Bebo can feed herself if she wants,
When you love someone, you want to share your food with them, I don't know how old you are, maybe you are too young to understand but when you are older and you fall in love, you will understand what sharing food with a loved one actually means.
It's nothing about censorship or anything. the couple on this show are innocent and shy in thier own right, thats just how the story goes.
Edited by ambolove - 13 years ago
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambolove

Dear you are over analysing too much, what you need to do is leave your proffesionalism aside and let your hair down, now and then (literally) Romance is not about education and you don't need to 'learn' to love someone.
The reason amrit was feeding bebo was because it is simply romantic and because he loves her. You really don't need to have two brain cells to know this. Bebo can feed herself if she wants,
When you love someone, you want to share your food with them, I don't know how old you are, maybe you are too young to understand but when you are older and you fall in love, you will understand what sharing food with a loved one actually means.
It's nothing about censorship or anything. the couple on this show are innocent and shy in thier own right, thats just how the story goes.

Thank you for your help.  My age has nothing to do with it.  It is just a question, whether it is the practice in the North to show ones affection this way, as I do not see this in Mumbai.   Customs and practices need not be uniform everywhere, and one is but curious to know  and inquire about it.  No objection to any one showing  his  or her love in private or public.  If moral police come and beat them up, then they can take it to the courts.