Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suk! Shoaib is right. it was a 4. If it clears the boundary line before touching the ground, then it is six. If it touches the ground before clearing the boundary it is a  four only. And the umpire lifts both hands up for a six and stretches one hand horizontally and waves it for four. It was a four and not six.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wait a min I just saw that again, it is a 4 bee is right
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok yes you right  
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i clear so credit goes to me @fanbidai
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

i clear so credit goes to me @fanbidai

of course credit goes to you😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFL.. May be the credit goes to me.. I was the first one to mention 4 😆..
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
coudn't get enough of ahem but i expected him to react in kittle better way,gopi just made modi parivaar win and look at ahem how can he be so cold to her
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG ... are you people talking sports?  What happened to our kitchen drama!!!!  
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i would have thought we would get romantic music Aham n Gopi run in slow motion  towards each other the wind in Gopis hair then over to aham who also running par kaye kara our munda  just runs the other way  n kisses dhawal instead 😉🤣

@SUK

I think if there was anything more positive from Aham some people on the forum would have literally died of heart attacks.  I love the scene you describe where they are running towards each other in slow mo!  And accidentally kisses ... Dhawal!

That last scene was definitely missing something.  The saath nibhana saathya music was playing but they were walking at different distance from each other.  It would have been so much better if they  walked towards each other sideways at the same distance and Aham looks at Gopi sideways with his almost smile before they reach the family.  The last part where they are together with the family looked disjointed.

Again poor direction and editing! 
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

@SUK

I think if there was anything more positive from Aham some people on the forum would have literally died of heart attacks.  I love the scene you describe where they are running towards each other in slow mo!  And accidentally kisses ... Dhawal!

That last scene was definitely missing something.  The saath nibhana saathya music was playing but they were walking at different distance from each other.  It would have been so much better if they  walked towards each other sideways at the same distance and Aham looks at Gopi sideways with his almost smile before they reach the family.  The last part where they are together with the family looked disjointed.

Again poor direction and editing! 

shelly thats why i wrote my version there was something missing  when jake said about  the kiss i thought of that scene because it was never going to happen.😆