Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg now am nt going to murder him, am back on him,
Wow what an epi, today what a chacka like rani did in DBH wow, loved aehem and gopi today
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If it was my wife who had hit a 4 and won the game, i would hav kissed her there itself😉.. Stupid Ahem! But yeah he smiled at her and made a sign of "yes we did it"(closed fist) at her.. Then you knw what happened - Gopi in lalaland..
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She gives in too easily, even when he complimented her, he had to look over at Koki first, who had to repeat the eye movement and then it sounded like someone one was holding a gun to his head to say those words, and what did she do gave him a huge smile, which later on he will get mad about, let see what happens, but more likely we will never know, because it will be the next day in MM and the whole kitchen drama will start once again.

Overall the epi was good, the smile was the best.
laylaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So now Gopi should know Ahem likes the sporty kinda women, so maybe she should ditch her ghar ke kaam and start playing such - Modi ka naam roshan karne ke liye, which in turn will make Ahem smile at her! Its a good plan 😆
Edited by laylaz - 13 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved  today epi . Late for work since the time change here.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

If it was my wife who had hit a 4 and won the game, i would hav kissed her there itself😉.. Stupid Ahem! But yeah he smiled at her and made a sign of "yes we did it"(closed fist) at her.. Then you knw what happened - Gopi in lalaland..

i would have thought we would get romantic music Aham n Gopi run in slow motion  towards each other the wind in Gopis hair then over to aham who also running par kaye kara our munda  just runs the other way  n kisses dhawal instead 😉🤣
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she didnt hit six she hit 4 i mean by misfielding it becomes 4 but i like that scene
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shobi12500

she didnt hit six she hit 4 i mean by misfielding it becomes 4 but i like that scene

if the ball goes over the boundry its a 6 n a four when it hits the boundry i think that is correct
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ur right suk ben, if the ball is running on the ground and hits the boundary wire then its a 4 then if its a 6 it doesn't touch the ground, it goes in the air and hits the boundary