Sasural Genda Phool

OMG Bade Papa! - Page 7

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There were scenes of flashback in which BP was shown with BM and their conversations. Just like the onees we saw today in SGP, much the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well, as you may not know me very well I forgive you for taking that name. Never mind. I am cooling myself down.
Yes it was really nice episode. I personally loved the Sushaan scene. It was cute and the latter part was relavent to the current story. Loved Sushaan's simple chemistry.

hehe...actly,i also dint wanna take DAT nameπŸ˜•..i hav read most of urs posts regarding 'S', n i do hav d same feelings abt her😊...bt aftr Her track,i had started to dislike badimaa to a little extnd..bt nw badimaa has bcm a fav agn!!...😊😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Diivi

hehe...actly,i also dint wanna take DAT nameπŸ˜•..i hav read most of urs posts regarding 'S', n i do hav d same feelings abt her😊...bt aftr Her track,i had started to dislike badimaa to a little extnd..bt nw badimaa has bcm a fav agn!!...😊😊

πŸ˜†Lol.....the infamous "name" lol. πŸ˜†Well I am still not 100% on BM yet, I think it will take a little longer. I was completely in awe of her when the show started. Loved the family parts and the wnderful wisdom she used to give and I was inspired by her humble strength BUT then something went very wrong.....🀒.those wounds will take some time to heal. I am not as nice or as good as Suhana....it'll take a little longer to convince myself that she is the original BM.

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i also wanted to see this scene.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know dear, with holi coming up I hope they end this track nicely just like OBS.  πŸ˜ƒ