Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

it was a very emotional episode..but i'm glad we finally came to know BM's story..gosh BP is disgusting but dat only happens wen one leave for another country leaving ur own :(((

I have seen people who come back home after 6-7yrs with so much love for them...But BP personally wanted to live such life and he didn't feel BM and his family suit for such life...😑
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woowwww.........i jus loved todays episode....i hv been waiting frm soooooooo long 2 knw BMs story.....to see sum flashbacks...........n i ws so happy tht......almost entire epi ws dedicated on BM n v got 2 see sum tid-bits......yet imp portions of her past........she looked soo pretty n elegant.....😳...bt it ws sad to see wat bade papa did 2 her.....wat a 🀬 he ws............so damm selfish.........he left sucha a wonderful...caring wife for sumone else............wat a loser he is......😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 n the way he hd changed after returning frm US.......my god............so much of arrogance...........😑😑
poor BM.....she ws so innocent.....jus cudnt understnd his double standards.....bt the way she hs handled such difficult circumstances......emotional crisis.....is jus commendable....the lady is jus full of optimism..........n thtz the quality i love abt her........superb acting by BM.........n sum very heart-touching dialogues n conversations betwn her n RB........totally lovd the epi..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Thats why I am proud about Badima....  She is such an idle .... The strongest woman I have seen in my telly life... None had this much impact on me..... 

True. I am so happy to see back in her original form this week. She getting my respect back slowly slowly. (Just hope she doesn't mention that name again)
111192 thumbnail
We all should  declare RUBAL as official CHATTER BOX of this forum......................as you wont find any post where Rubal is not chatting with someoneπŸ˜†
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
111192 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mjtruelegend
True. I am so happy to see back in her original form this week. She getting my respect back slowly slowly. (Just hope she doesn't mention that name again)
[/QUOTE]

Oh!!! sheemu ...................your love for "HER" is so immense that you still keep mentioning herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have put down the Application for RUBAL to have his own Chatting Post so v all can Disscuss anything.....πŸ€“ 
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really liked todayz epi.. it showed wat actually happened btw badi ma n papa... badi ma is amazing..
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

Oh!!! sheemu ...................your love for "HER" is so immense that you still keep mentioning herπŸ˜†

Even now i started hating "HER" word too...πŸ˜†
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Even now i started hating "HER" word too...πŸ˜†

Sheemu How many words U r going to Banned , Burned and stop mentioning...... Soon vr going to run out of options...πŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Bade Papa about to make a comeback? Usually such scenes are only shown when a character is coming back..... I guess it's good, there will be some sort of closure for Inder and Panna. But I hope no one forgives him for what he did.