Sasural Genda Phool

OMG Bade Papa! - Page 3

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: netri

Thanks Ice...  I was wondering the same.. But he never came back in OBS !!!!  I do want him come back as looser in SGP... Get humiliated by Panna - Inder.... 🀬

Nets U seem to be supporter of BPπŸ˜†.........But I want him bak to apologize for His wrongdoings πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yaar....I didn't know he came back after 5years n all... This is a new story for me.... OMG!  Thats too much .... πŸ˜‘ When he went first time he cried and see how he changed after 5years....🀬 I dono what to write about such people...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@netri...seems u r very angry with BP...πŸ˜†
dont worry even iam..😑
when we had a scene before when BM tells Suhana abt BP..i thought OK there has to "something" good in this man too...but BP is just selfish and greedy...😑 i too want him to come back and get a nice reply from the entire family....especially inder, panna, dadaji and alok...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ice.maiden

I really liked this part.. The greatest quality of Badi Ma is the way she has moved on, since then, inspite of those bitter memories and disappointments and the fact that she does not feel the bitterness towards anyone... 

I know I am glad that they've portrayed her like that rather than making her like "devadasi" and bitter.
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Nets U seem to be supporter of BP.........But I want him bak to apologize for His wrongdoings πŸ˜ƒ

Even me too want him to be back here...😑 None should accept him...😑 He should see the love and happiness Kashyap carry for each other and he should feel as a looser...🀬 I am really angry on that guy seeing today's epi and hearing 5yrs story...😲 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nets U seem to be supporter of BPπŸ˜†.........But I want him bak to apologize for His wrongdoings πŸ˜ƒ

Shubha Subha Kya Drink Kiya hain ???? Supporter....????? Rubal I kmnow u don't read long posts but atlest read ur own πŸ˜‰
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know I am glad that they've portrayed her like that rather than making her like "devadasi" and bitter.

Thats why I am proud about Badima....  She is such an idle .... The strongest woman I have seen in my telly life... None had this much impact on me..... 
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: netri

Shubha Subha Kya Drink Kiya hain ???? Supporter....????? Rubal I kmnow u don't read long posts but atlest read ur own πŸ˜‰

Nets I think U didnt saw My πŸ˜† Emoticon.....that means I m JokingπŸ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a very emotional episode..but i'm glad we finally came to know BM's story..gosh BP is disgusting but dat only happens wen one leave for another country leaving ur own :(((
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nets I think U didnt saw My πŸ˜† Emoticon.....that means I m JokingπŸ˜†

Did U seen my Emoticon ????? πŸ˜‰