OMG Bade Papa! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Oh okay he's not so new then...never the less, he was good. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh okay he's not so new then...never the less, he was good. πŸ˜ƒ

No sheemudi... I just love him in that serial...He is an excellent actor...
OMG !!!!

I don't have any sympathy for people like BP !! And today he proved me right ... I bet He has everything now but He is not happy wherever he is....  He was so much selfish !!!!  What kind of a man can leave his children ? They r his flash and blood.... 🀬  😑
I really liked this part.. The greatest quality of Badi Ma is the way she has moved on, since then, inspite of those bitter memories and disappointments and the fact that she does not feel the bitterness towards anyone... 
Originally posted by netri

OMG !!!!

I don't have any sympathy for people like BP !! And today he proved me right ... I bet He has everything now but He is not happy wherever he is....  He was so much selfish !!!!  What kind of a man can leave his children ? They r his flash and blood.... 🀬  😑

True netri.... I just can't take such people...😑🀬
This Is seriously OMG Sheemu Di.........I havent Watched the epi But Happy that BP is there .......BP and BM too will have their own Story......This means Will Can have BP in SGP unlike OBS(I m not sure but i guess he wasnt there in OBS)πŸ˜ƒ

Nice to see BP and BM intereactions in today episode..

BM looked so beautiful in Falshback Old getup.. BP also suited to the character.. He looks really tough and cunning man
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

This Is seriously OMG Sheemu Di.........I havent Watched the epi But Happy that BP is there .......BP and BM too will have their own Story......This means Will Can have BP in SGP unlike OBS(I m not sure but i guess he wasnt there in OBS)πŸ˜ƒ

If I remember right, they had shown him in OBS as well
Originally posted by ice.maiden

If I remember right, they had shown him in OBS as well

Oh Thnks for letting me Know YarπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Ice...  I was wondering the same.. But he never came back in OBS !!!!  I do want him come back as looser in SGP... Get humiliated by Panna - Inder.... 🀬