kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
KC chori hogaya hai woh bhi Yeh Ishq Haaya waloe ney liya hai.srif colour change howa hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet111 thumbnail
If I remember correctly there was a swimming pool scene in Yeh Ishq Hai  which was also a part of Khurana house earlier ....and Dev's pool in CanadaEdited by maneet111 - 13 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey babaji kuch to karo
ab clothes
  song
 situation 
ke alava ghar bhi nchori kar liya
kahi kisi din koi DD ya GC ki chori    na kar lr
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: maneet111

If I remember correctly there was a swimming pool scene in Yeh Ishq Hai  which was also a part of Khurana house earlier ....and Dev's pool in Canada

I saw yasterday episode ranbir office ....
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh kia hogaya KC ka Office yeh ishq hai walon ko dediya jaane kahan gaye woh din jab Maan hoshiarpur se wapas aaya tha aur KC dikhaya tha kitna achaa office thaa especially Maan ka cabin ab to sab gaya aur Office bore lag raha hai not to Kc class!
rosie11 thumbnail
Even the old Khurana Mansiion was so good....MSK had this huge bedroom and a huge bathroom with a huge tub in the middle......Abhi this new house it seems has a makeshift bathroom..........
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I swear why is everything shrinking lol?
Story ur sab kuch acha hai lekin msk's high class house, bathroom, office is getting smaller n smaller lol
Plz bring back the old KC at least 
We accepted the house but the office!! Please at least the office staff, romeo, manisha, pinky back to KC!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What the Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ๐Ÿ˜ก Why are they hell-bent on ruining our show by stealing not only ideas but the beautiful sets too! We had the most original sets on GHSP .. all unique and different .. and now thanks to PH houses and what not .. we are being robbed!!

I can't believe even our KC is gone .. so many freaking memories were stored in KM and KC and they're both gone!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

This is sooooooo not done man.

Z
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

What the Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ๐Ÿ˜ก Why are they hell-bent on ruining our show by stealing not only ideas but the beautiful sets too! We had the most original sets on GHSP .. all unique and different .. and now thanks to PH houses and what not .. we are being robbed!!

I can't believe even our KC is gone .. so many freaking memories were stored in KM and KC and they're both gone!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

This is sooooooo not done man.

Z

i knowww๐Ÿ˜ก
They all robbing us!!๐Ÿ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cv ke paas paise nahi hai so they giving everything on rent๐Ÿ˜Š