dhanu1104 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Sushant was from Pavitra Rishta on ZEE and chang was from Indian Idol on Sony.
Jhalak was a Sony show, so the winner had to be from Sony and not Zee!

Nice way to slap Zee on its face! Bad move by Sony! I feel bad for Sushant though after all his hard work:((

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhanu1104 thumbnail
once again we Indians proved that we like anyone else other than an Indian(I know Chang is from India but his origins are not!)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Prachi Desai was from Zee Tv (Kasam Se) and she still won JDJ2!  ๐Ÿ˜•

Chang is still Indian... there is no point of being racist!!
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay Sushant deserved to win more than Chang other thing but people over here are actually being a racist towards him what a matter of shame!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol .. the way i see it , sony approached sushant ( along with other soap stars ) for TRPs , zee sent sushant and ankita to sony for TRPs ( Pavitra rishta has been topping the weekly charts for almost three months now..)

So , sony made money , zee made money , and i am very sure sushant has made a hell lot of money .. ๐Ÿ˜‰  ..

The only ones who have lost money are us viewers ...

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow =/
this has to be one of the stupidest things i have ever read on this forum

way to pull the race card
demolition_man thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

lol .. the way i see it , sony approached sushant ( along with other soap stars ) for TRPs , zee sent sushant and ankita to sony for TRPs ( Pavitra rishta has been topping the weekly charts for almost three months now..)

So , sony made money , zee made money , and i am very sure sushant has made a hell lot of money .. ๐Ÿ˜‰  ..

The only ones who have lost money are us viewers ...

nice post. ๐Ÿ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhanu1104

once again we Indians proved that we like anyone else other than an Indian(I know Chang is from India but his origins are not!)

This made no sense to me. If we like no one else BUT non-Indian people, why didn't Yaana win?
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhanu1104

Hey Sushant was from Pavitra Rishta on ZEE and chang was from Indian Idol on Sony.

Jhalak was a Sony show, so the winner had to be from Sony and not Zee!

Nice way to slap Zee on its face! Bad move by Sony! I feel bad for Sushant though after all his hard work:((

Oh really? But why Chang then? Chang is not owned by Sony or anything. He was a participant of a reality show on Sony for a few months and then he returned as a host on that same show for a few months. So, he obviously doesn't have his roots instilled in the Sony franchise. Rather going by your theory, I would have expected someone like Shekhar Suman, who's been part of Movers & Shakers for about 6 years(I think) and Comedy Circus for a long time...or Daya Shetty, who has been part of CID and Sony for 14 years now. Simply say that 'Sushant should've won this show because I like him and am a fan of him' and we'll understand๐Ÿ˜Š

I find it surprising that you are blaming Sony for not making their favorite win when a few months back, when Sushant was consistently winning POTD(most of which were justified) and others were blaming the show and the channel, everyone came to its rescue. Well, all I can say is, should've voted more for Sushant if you wanted to win. But frankly I think he's proved himself regardless.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saw many excuses but this has to be the lamest excuse of why sushant didnt win
congrats you win the prize!