ab handsome UPDATED - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nisha2010

i love ian..............😃

i even watched his interviews.........so he and nina together???

Yup........i am not fond of Nina  😆  

What do u think abt Stephan or Paul ?
Originally posted by Pragati.T

mushi is fit and fine...busy on fb and maryada........😆😆

she still goin strong wid maryada??? wow.........😆 i thot maybe even she was in mine and arine's league.........😳

she still goin strong wid maryada??? wow.........😆 i thot maybe even she was in mine and arine's league.........😳
we both r desi grl and lyk desi launde.......🤣  
Originally posted by Arine_123

Yup........i am not fond of Nina  😆  

What do u think abt Stephan or Paul ?

he's nice but i like damon.....he's wicked.............😉😆  he's got the best dialogues........the way he looks at elena .........yummmmmmmmmmmmmm😆

we both r desi grl and lyk desi launde.......🤣  

well u both r loyal...........lets see for how long???😆 i am back to shifting agn......😆 looks like ian will b here for sometime now........

well u both r loyal...........lets see for how long???😆 i am back to shifting agn......😆 looks like ian will b here for sometime now........

i can say about me only..........U still have doubts on that.......?😉😆😆

he's nice but i like damon.....he's wicked.............😉😆  he's got the best dialogues........the way he looks at elena .........yummmmmmmmmmmmmm😆

Stephan is sissy at times....otherwise i wud have liked him. 😆Yeah ........none can beat Damon ! 😎

i can say about me only..........U still have doubts on that.......?😉😆😆

wow good for u........👏 thats nice........😃 no doubts.......😆

For life time ......😉 😆
see i told u guyzz........everyone left the tehard after we started chatting........😕🤣