IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,
Just a random thought....whenever we think of bollywood's romantic hero, we think of SRK and his Raj and Rahul characters. Why not Salman since he has been loverboy Prem in so many films? Why is Salman not seen as a romantic hero as much as SRK is even when he has done so many rom-coms as Prem?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont exactly know, but it may be bcoz SRK has done more no. of popular romantic movies. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess SRK danced on the Swiss Alps and Salman danced on the streets of Mumbai and Ooty....That made the difference....😆

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Maddy 😆
I was thinking maybe it had something to do with Salman's bad boy image? That's why the audience accepted SRK as the loveable romantic hero instead? IDK...
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

I guess SRK danced on the Swiss Alps and Salman danced on the streets of Mumbai and Ooty....That made the difference....😆

😆😆 weprefer NRI lover boys  over home grown ones.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Lol Maddy 😆

I was thinking maybe it had something to do with Salman's bad boy image? That's why the audience accepted SRK as the loveable romantic hero instead? IDK...

Yeah... The bad boy image was one of the reasons.... The abuse cases...the black buck incident...the drunk driving one all added up....

and other than that i think SRK has done more romantic movies...romancing the chiffon clad heroines on the swiss alps kinds....

and like qwww said his NRI lover boy image just added it all up...😆
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK's romantic roles were trend setters and more appealing even when he does a negative character!!!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

DDLJ KKHH KHNH... now movies only bring the difference on whicheva part of the world they r shoot with whoeva heroins..does not matter until romance is there !!!!  😛

MPKH was a pure love story wr  HAHK was family drama more thn being a romantic movie so Salman obviously cnt be called a romantic hero whn compared to SRK !!! 😛

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bcz he did more comedies which outshined his romantic roles which he did much less. My take on it.
Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

DDLJ KKHH KHNH... now movies only bring the difference on whicheva part of the world they r shoot with whoeva heroins..does not matter until romance is there !!!!  😛

MPKH was a pure love story wr  HAHK was family drama more thn being a romantic movie so Salman obviously cnt be called a romantic hero whn compared to SRK !!! 😛

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊

Didn't KKHH take place in India? I can't remember one foreign locale the movie was shot in. ðŸ¤”