Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
off topic, not related to Kela awards but National ðŸ˜›

any idea who will be able to Buy national award this year ?

SRK for MNIK or Hritik for Guzarish ? 

^ Minnie: Don't forget regional cinema. It mostly depends on the jury members.

If members are from Bollywood then most awards to Hindi films and if members are from East or South then films from that region gets appreciated. There was a time when jury members were brilliant filmmakers from Bengal, Kerala and Hindi arthouse.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mallu cinema was arthouse once upon a time

im big time disappointed at their attempts to copy other southern genres..it doesnt gel
TheRowdiest thumbnail
oh thanx maya .....really Hope deserving one wins national award ....hope no sharing ....one regional actor with one frm bollywood ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

off topic, not related to Kela awards but National ðŸ˜›

any idea who will be able to Buy national award this year ?

SRK for MNIK or Hritik for Guzarish ? 

Anil Kapoor winning for Pukar (ahem! i mean Pookar) was debated at that time.

do you know, one of the jury that year was Mcmahon, that bearded guy who played Sambha's assistant. he was ("was", because he died last year) also Raveena Tandon's mamujan. & the interesting thing is, Raveena also got the National Award that year for her performance in Daman😕 (though i think she was well deserved).

TheRowdiest thumbnail
^^^ yes i remember , also when sharmila was in Jury her son won for Hum Tum ðŸ˜†

also when Krishma won for DTPH i think that time too ppl were saying it happened bcz someone frm Yash Raj was in jury 
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree with Aamir....Sallu or Ajay for the Filmfare...and why the hell wasn't emmy didn't anything and abhay not being nominated either!!! As much I love SRK...no way did he deserve his award....when Ajay, Hrithik, and Sallu did so much better!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amir khan is so overrated.
yeah..aamir khan is oveerated? 😛3why?😉 just becoz he has done some great movies...people who don't have even seen his movies...how easy is for them to make pointless remarks just becoz u don't like him.... ugh🤢...go and watch sarfarosh, jo jeeta wohi sikander, 1947 earth taare zameen par.....all these movies are enough to prove his caliber😛😛.

of course ppl dont like him otherwise...are ready to make him a manipulator, a just aggressive promoter of his movies, marketting guy, etc etc 🤔 just to prove their ugghh.. actor is better..ha !

and why exactly all are feeling bad.....what aamir said...tht shahrukh didnt deserve the worst actor award?? which he really deserved😆 i am angry with u aamir..😡😆.u should have told the truth..nyways next time...I AM SURE he will two more for his trash films...what's that cartoon he is been on the posters these days...EE.MMMA RA- ONE 🤣 and DON - 2 as well....best of lukk dude.....
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh ya very recently national awards have also come under scrutiny!