Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

As for detractors being happy, I totally agree πŸ˜† My own dad called me downstairs specifically to tell me SRK won worst actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Talk about cruel Dads. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My Dad didn't take me for DDLJ because he thought Kajol dancing in that little skirt was not appropriate for us and well! SRK was waste of time. We were probably the last ones to watch that blockbuster. 
GoGreen thumbnail
One question will aamir will say the same the next yr if he wins the Kela Award...will he attend the award function and receive the award.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^i hope he will. poor guy wants one really bad so it will be so cool if he turns up finally for some sort of award

this one seems to be his hot fav
GoGreen thumbnail
Yeah i wish other film personalities follow aamir foot steps and attend the Kela awards function as they attend other award functions.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amir giving blockbusters doesn't mean anything to me!  In bollywood, we all know giving blockbusters doesn't equal to good acting. The guy is just lucky! He has no charm to IMO,  don't understand how he is pulling the audience in the theater...oh yeah by tricking them...making them think that if they like his films they are intelligent...if not oh well u know the rest! πŸ˜‰
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Oh, yeah! Aamir is hypnotizing public and criticsπŸ˜‰. Wo kela kela karta hai kyun kele pe wo marta hai.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beboholic

Amir giving blockbusters doesn't mean anything to me!  In bollywood, we all know giving blockbusters doesn't equal to good acting. The guy is just lucky! He has no charm to IMO,  don't understand how he is pulling the audience in the theater...oh yeah by tricking them...making them think that if they like his films they are intelligent...if not oh well u know the rest! πŸ˜‰

same goes for SRK when ppl claim he gave more hits than anyone else so he is badshah 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

same goes for SRK when ppl claim he gave more hits than anyone else so he is badshah 

Yes actually he is the Badshah. πŸ˜† Did you forget he is called the king of bollywood? πŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ yes i remember very well  .....he is called the king .......by himself and his fans and so is followed by some media ppl  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: beboholic

Unfortunately the majority of the public seem to think differently incl your Bebo. πŸ˜‰

You must be thankful that thanks to his trickery Bebo finally has a blockbuster to her name. Else she woul have contd to be called a flop actress.