Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^ Unko pitna hai kya? πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

mela kela πŸ˜†

anyway i heard that this kela awards is a hidden organisation? no one knows who/what they are

fishy.

from wiki

The Golden Kela Award is a satirical take on Bollywood, where awards are given for the worst performances. The Golden Kela Awards was created by Random Magazine, India's longest running humor magazine in the year 2009. The first annual Golden Kela award ceremony took place on 7 March 2009 in New Delhi (India). The intention behind the Golden Kela is to ridicule the Hindi film stars and acknowledge the worst of Indian Cinema. Since, several award ceremonies each year celebrate the best of Hindi Cinema, Random Magazine and the Sundaas Film Institute chose to be different by giving away the Best of the Worst of Indian Cinema.

i wouldnt call THAT as a hidden organisationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I mentioned it because the ones in the jury and most people almost never criticize Aamir Khan's acting. His Mela days are over. There was no Kela then. He is a smart actor now.

Yes he is a smart actor because he chooses the films that critics love...but he is no better actor than SRk! He acts like he deserves the awards more than SRk...but he doesn't...just because you make smart films doesn't mean you get an award for those...the directors should get it...I mean they were the smart one who made the film...he can't even amaze ppl with his performance and he wants awards? 🀒
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Yes he is a smart actor because he chooses the films that critics love...but he is no better actor than SRk! He acts like he deserves the awards more than SRk...but he doesn't...just because you make smart films doesn't mean you get an award for those...the directors should get it...I mean they were the smart one who made the film...he can't even amaze ppl with his performance and he wants awards? 🀒

He said indians don't understand real cinema. I thought cinema is cinema, films are films. I don't think he chooses smart films. he chooses film that will make profit at the ticket booth. eventually, a crowd pleaser. his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 
Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i think he is amazing

and i think he is right in thinking he deserves better awardsπŸ˜† but he doesnt care..he snubs them bigtime
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

from wiki

The Golden Kela Award is a satirical take on Bollywood, where awards are given for the worst performances. The Golden Kela Awards was created by Random Magazine, India's longest running humor magazine in the year 2009. The first annual Golden Kela award ceremony took place on 7 March 2009 in New Delhi (India). The intention behind the Golden Kela is to ridicule the Hindi film stars and acknowledge the worst of Indian Cinema. Since, several award ceremonies each year celebrate the best of Hindi Cinema, Random Magazine and the Sundaas Film Institute chose to be different by giving away the Best of the Worst of Indian Cinema.

i wouldnt call THAT as a hidden organisationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh then i guess the person who said it didnt know so they said it was hidden (as in no one came forward & they think some other bwood ppl paid for it 🀣)

i just took their word for it, never bothered to google 😳

Oh, I do believe that SRK is at par with Aamir Khan but he never takes chance (for various reasons) and waits for someone else to do it first. How else would you explain him refusing Lagaan, Munnabhai and even 3 idiots.

Whatever we say, I don't see even one critic picking on his acting or call him a ham actor. People eagerly wait for his films. I doubt now he is ever going to be nominated for a Kela. He missed his chance.πŸ˜† They did pick the funny scene from 3 Idiots though. I doubt they will ever pick this smart actor.

Hmmm.... come on now, he gives blockbusters year after year. He is amazing some people.
Aamir, why take only SRK's name as unfair for Filmfare awards? What is your opinion on Best song going for  'Munni badnaam hui' and 'Sheela ki jawaani' whereas Kela award went to 'Pee loon'.. Left to me I would have exchanged the 2 awards.

Salman as best actor? LOL.. Please buy it for him next time.. I always say he has loads of charm and personality but acting.. Hmmmm..   
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theatre

He said indians don't understand real cinema. I thought cinema is cinema, films are films. I don't think he chooses smart films. he chooses film that will make profit at the ticket booth. eventually, a crowd pleaser. his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 

yeah he's so smart @ promoting his films he tried to get ppl to go watch his films by calling them dumb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what did he want, ppl to go watch the boring film & say  "here amir, im not dumb"
i really thought that is what ppl were gonna do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope amir will win a kela for dobhi gaat since he loves them so much. good luck amir, fingers crossed for u mate 😳😳😳😳

Originally posted by: Theatre

his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 

Viks, I liked your post by mistake. πŸ˜†

I loved Dhobi Ghat.