Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

I agree it was a mistake to not go with Shankar. I feel Shankar has a very good feel of what the mango people want. I liked his interview with Masand where he said its not just the story he has to consider. He needs to also think about how much he would get back for the budget he sets for his movies. Almost all his movies are blockbusters right ? even when he made Boyz with newcomers?

boyzz was the least grosser of his movies and was one of the biggest grosser of that year..total masala stuff๐Ÿ˜†

i heard an interview where he treated this as a business...he is not only here to tell a story.. but to tell a story that has profit value
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno if SRK deserved the kela award, but currently he is frontrunner for the "akela" award!๐Ÿ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do Rajnikant and Kamal Haasan have this prickly relationship too, considering they are both such big superstars in the South?
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

. In some NDTV award Rajini remarked that only Big B is the true emporer of Indian cinema. SRK didnt take too kindly to the comment as he was in the audience. So he took the mic and asked Rajini if he thinks SRK would be the emporer some day.

I sometimes think SRK has this child like obsession of being recognised & loved by one and all.

I remember that interview too ๐Ÿ˜† SRK and Karan were in the audience.  If I remember right Rajni said you are the Badshah and Big B is the Shahensha and this guy got upset . I felt that was rather rude.
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

aamir is in the limelight ONLY to promote his movies....๐Ÿ˜† he said all that stuff only to promote TZP

i think so too..i feel bad fr him

the whole cricket IPL stuff was a big failure for him too..

His team always loses in matches.. but from what i have read.. and i could be wrong.. it is one of the most profitable teams in IPL... IPL thing is a long term investment.. if he maintains the team.. it would become valuable in years to come..
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Relda

Do Rajnikant and Kamal Haasan have this prickly relationship too, considering they are both such big superstars in the South?

u could say that..๐Ÿ˜†

they used to act in the same movies as well..they decided mutually they wouldnt do that way anymore so they can each benefit individually..

rajni is a good actor...unfortunately a lot of his serious movies failed and he stuck to his masala genre๐Ÿ˜†
kamal does the serious movies and the awesoem comedies..both run in different tracks..ive never seen anything but appreciation for each other

mostly the industry is controversy free except for random scandals
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

His team always loses in matches.. but from what i have read.. and i could be wrong.. it is one of the most profitable teams in IPL... IPL thing is a long term investment.. if he maintains the team.. it would become valuable in years to come..

KKR is in deep doo-doo this year. They didn't take Sourav and the whole of Kolkata might just boycott KKR's matches. Bongs are crazy about Sourav. Also, the fact that KKR is the only team not to reach the semis even once. Yeah... KKR is like a laughing stock in IPL
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

boyzz was the least grosser of his movies and was one of the biggest grosser of that year..total masala stuff๐Ÿ˜†

Oh is it?  My DH was in love with the songs and he would play it all the time ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
I didnt like it actually  - it ticked me off in the begining when they showed the boys getting a kick out of going to the busy very crowded market place filled with women ?๐Ÿ˜• Thought it was very insensitive  since I have experienced this sort of pushing onboard some of the buses in Bangalore yuck. So I didnt continue watching the movie. My loss I guess๐Ÿ˜†
This is the video of the NDTV awards,, see from 6.40 onwards

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GboUz11_J0Y[/YOUTUBE]
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

KKR is in deep doo-doo this year. They didn't take Sourav and the whole of Kolkata might just boycott KKR's matches. Bongs are crazy about Sourav. Also, the fact that KKR is the only team not to reach the semis even once. Yeah... KKR is like a laughing stock in IPL

Its OK.. I guess controversies and SRK go hand in hand..๐Ÿ˜† him and Sourav dada are two egoistic men caught in an ugly fight.. About not reaching semis.. well IPL has just started Rajasthan royals won the first one and we know how now.. ๐Ÿ˜†... lalit modi was running the whole circus.. match fixing patah nahi kya kya.. NOt just KKR.. but the IPL on the whole was in trouble.. with all these allegations.. and things.. lets see what happens in long run.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago