Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Wasnt SRK too making fun of Salman few weeks back in ZKJ....

These three Khans too are no less than the squabbling actresses.... The first chance they get they start taking pot shots at each other....

The older they are getting their maturity levels are going down the drain....  

if aamir doesnt believe in awards, then he shouldn't talk abt them including kela awards......if srk believes in awards then he should accept every award including kela.....

Wasnt SRK too making fun of Salman few weeks back in ZKJ....

These three Khans too are no less than the squabbling actresses.... The first chance they get they start taking pot shots at each other....

The older they are getting their maturity levels are going down the drain....  

So we have Trimurthi for the 3 non-actresses, we now need to think of some creative names for the 3 Khans.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

So we have Trimurthi for the 3 non-actresses, we now need to think of some creative names for the 3 Khans.

The three Khans...Tridev  ๐Ÿ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
May i know If SRK has said sumthn on getting this award ??? ๐Ÿ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

well, well, well.... i was wondering where Aamir was all this while. No controversies, no stupid comments etc.

Which interview did he actually say this as the article claims the lines were picked from another interview.

Seriously Salman for Dabbang? Ajay Devgan at least makes some sense.

Why not Salman? Salman Khan gave the biggest hit in 2010 and he was appreciated by everyone as Chulbul Pandey. He should have swept the popular awards but alas he is no SRK or Yashraj protege.
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago

The three Khans...Tridev  ๐Ÿ˜†

That was one of my fav movie as a kid.๐Ÿ˜› My aunt had a VCR cassette of the movie and every time I visited her in Chennai for summer holidays I would watch it religiously.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Why not Salman? Salman Khan gave the biggest hit in 2010 and he was appreciated by everyone as Chulbul Pandey. He should have sweeped the popular awards but alas he is no SRK or Yashraj protege.

But someone like Aamir who claims to be a serious actor would rather nominate a serious acting performance instead of Dabbang?

Unfortunately I'm one of those who could not stand Dabbang, was a waste of my time. Give me Tamil/Telugu masala movies over Dabbang any day.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Aamir said he would give it to Salman because he's a friend, but if he meant seriously than it would have been Ajay. That's why he picked both, I guess.

Oh I wish Aamir hadn't said that. Now this will be the news, SRK will be asked for his opinion and if he replies back, Aamir will again reply back and it will keep on going for who knows how long. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That was one of my fav movie as a kid.๐Ÿ˜› My aunt had a VCR cassette of the movie and every time I visited her in Chennai for summer holidays I would watch it religiously.

It was an entertaining movie back then...Remember this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sQ0uY-qU8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago

But someone like Aamir who claims to be a serious actor would rather nominate a serious acting performance instead of Dabbang?

Unfortunately I'm one of those who could not stand Dabbang, was a waste of my time. Give me Tamil/Telugu masala movies over Dabbang any day.

Aamir Khan never claimed to be a "serious" actor. That's some starlet's claim. Aamir Khan did tons of films when he was a newcomer and became choosy much later in his career.

I couldn't sit beyond 20 mins watching Dabangg. It bored the hell out of me but that's not the point. The popular opinion matters. I prefer SRK to Salman any day but I do believe that Salman Khan definitely deserved all Popular awards.