Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are Rubbish & Sold

In case you thought that the Golden Kelas is the name of some exotic award function, you couldn't be more mistaken. In their own words, The Golden Kelas are "dedicated to enlightening Indian movie goers and showcasing the best of the worst of what they pass as cinema in this country". That's the Indian Razzies for you folks!

While celebrating his birthday with the media at his home yesterday, Aamir was asked about the awards. Quite unexpectedly, he replied, "I love the Kela awards because the others are rubbish and sold." Ouch! And to add some spice he reportedly added, "Like someone recently gave the Best Actor award to Shah Rukh Khan." Aamir said that his vote would have definitely gone to friends Salman Khan for Dabangg or Ajay Devgan for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. The best bit was when he said that he was looking forward to Salman's wedding as there was no dearth of women who love Sallu, but the man in question wasn't picking anyone yet.

Aamir Khan has stayed away from Bollywood award functions for a long long time now. He says that he doesn't believe in these awards though he does attend other award functions like the Gollapudi Awards and the Academy Awards.

As for the Golden Kela Awards, Shah Rukh Khan won the Worst Actor (Male) for My Name Is Khan, Sonam Kapoor was the Worst Actor (Female) for Aisha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

🤣
Why nothing on sonam?? I am sure she would like to have called aamir a a no-life loser commenting on the awards...

but for Srk-Aamir: yeh dushmani, hum nahi chodenge... 

btw, how's aamir's dog?? what is its name??😉😆
well, well, well.... i was wondering where Aamir was all this while. No controversies, no stupid comments etc.

Which interview did he actually say this as the article claims the lines were picked from another interview.

Seriously Salman for Dabbang? Ajay Devgan at least makes some sense.
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow ! This is really aheavy news but like always the media add aspecial touch to create wars but if Aamir really said that then abad behaviour from him .He has no right to talk like that and if he think that the award is acrap then its his problem and own opinion and no one will care about what people or stars say because these award will happened everyyear without any problem .
RowdyBOSS thumbnail

edited

Edited by wonderlandAK - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL as usual.. another dud joke😆
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Amir's views, I was very disappointed watching Filmfare awards looked like as if those were already sold or booked by those winners.
jokes apart even I agree SRK should not have won the Filmfare award for best actor. Aamir should have made his point like AJ, Emran hashmi, Kareena, Abhay Deol without taking names and singling some one out.

However I will be pleased if it has an effect on Filmfare & esp SRK. I hope it embarssess him enough to stop him from buying the award.
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Aamir never hesitates to make these kind of comments on SRK😆...purani dushmani 😉
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This should give him enough publicity for awhile. Atleast until he can come up with something else before his next film releases.
Come on Aamir its getting a little too repatitive -  first it was SRK licking his foot  and now delibrately again taking his name.