Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am leaving now, will come back after lunch, then i'll tell u about my craziness!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monika21

yeahh u know it ended after ....... dr. tried that reviving daya again πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........& he said he is no more 😭😭😭

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeahh u know it ended after ....... dr. tried that reviving daya again πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........& he said he is no more 😭😭😭wahi to............its really good that i watched it in re-runs only..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......

bye mitali come soon dear 
πŸ˜ƒ

-purnima- thumbnail
come soon mitali 😊😊
monika21 thumbnail
so its again U, Me & Woh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was watching gadhadada's VM...............what a lovely VM ......awesome
-purnima- thumbnail
yeahh i saw it on saturday 😳😳............. its wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ our Jai-veeru πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]yeahh i saw it on saturday 😳😳............. its wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ our Jai-veeru πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. exactly.................... i really wish they should visit here at least once... how much we love their 'jodi' 😳😳😳..............gadhadada added the dialogue "dost to hum bhi hain tumhare hame to kabhi gift nahi diya" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and from the daya ki dulhan ka raaz episode the last one' "mud jaiye, mud jaiye" ........abhi sir was too naughty that time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............ in daya ki dulhan ....abhi sir was throughout pulling his leg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........poor boy blushing so much ☺️..........

mud jaiye was good & the laugh daya sir gave in the end πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............ in daya ki dulhan ....abhi sir was throughout pulling his leg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........poor boy blushing so much ☺️.. ........

mud jaiye was good & the laugh daya sir gave in the end πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah thats true... he was too naughty in the whole episode........ when he told acp sir about ansha in the bureau, in the hospital scenes, and the last one was just awesome.. "koi baat nahi daya ye nahi to aur sahi" and their laugh was ultimate...😳😳😳😳
monika21 thumbnail
purniiiiiiiiiiiiiii where are you busy?