m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now u all vanished.....😲😲😲
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monika21

i could see 'behrupiya' again on friday re-runs..................what a classic episode it is yaar.. my all time fav. once again cried on daya sir's death bed scene..........😭😭

same here 😭😭............... i thot this time round i will not be sad but again 😭😭...........his Flashback scenes were too good 👏👏 ........
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=m_kal2011
[/QUOTE]
Don't blame her alone. u also perused me ti open an account in FB.😆 but i dint send F.V. request ... 😆😆
😆
And u didn't read my previous post, I wrote why I vanished. 😆 oh yeah i missed that post........... .. where is chinnu............ yaar usse to milna hi nahi ho paata aajkal i'm missing

monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Now u all vanished.....😲😲😲

we are very much here 😆😆
m_kal2011 thumbnail

. 😆 oh yeah i missed that post........... .. where is chinnu............ yaar usse to milna hi nahi ho paata aajkal i'm missing

Now she is Super Vanishing member!😆😆
monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

same here 😭😭............... i thot this time round i will not be sad but again 😭😭....exactly i also thought that this time i will not be sad.. but couldn't control myself.............very touchy yaar...😃 .......his Flashback scenes were too good 👏👏 ......yeah... FB scenes. 😉 😆😆..

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i could see 'behrupiya' again on friday re-runs..................what a classic episode it is yaar.. my all time fav. once again cried on daya sir's death bed scene..........😭😭

ya...truly deserves to be called a classic case..The plot was strong,the acting was superb,it also once again showed the strong bond the team shares(how much were the team members worried for Daya sir),The ending scene was executed perfectly ,they were successful in conveying the emotions of each character ,how sad were Abhijeet sir & ACP sir,Freddy,vivek when they were told in the episode that Daya sir won't be able to survive.And then when Daya sir came back to life,how happy were all the team members,ACP sir,Abhijeet sir brilliantly conveyed their joy to see this.Daya sir too did an outstanding job....👏
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
I like the flashback scenes, though the plot ws not that strong but still much much better that recent ones.
It was so touchy when Daya said to ACP, "Aap jhut nehi......" and ACP broke down.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye bye monika di,mitali di...gotta go now..have to study..
will try to come to the forum later..
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Monikaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u r only hiting like tab, why?????
Purni vanished..........😕