Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Monika and Subha.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒThanks Subha and Purni for the schedule.😊

Thank God Monika tum aa gaye, your Viru was not coming here regularly as u were on leave.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: monika21

gooooooooooood morningggggggggggggggggg ................. mai aa gai........with my fav. green glass .....  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

goodmorning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ................ welcome back πŸ€— ........... missed u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...not literally coz we were in touch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............but some1 else missed u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: m_kal2011

Hi Monika and Subha.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒThanks Subha and Purni for the schedule.😊

Thank God Monika tum aa gaye, your Viru was not coming here regularly as u were on leave.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

acha aisa hai kya .. ab dekho mai aa gai na we will finish this FC today.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ though my veeru is not answering me πŸ˜• veeru beta gussa nahi hote........chalo jaldi se reply karo πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m_kal2011 thumbnail
@ Subha, some days before u want to discuss  some classic cases, but at that tim no one was here, even I left. Will it be possible for u to write some lines now about your fav. moment from any case?
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

goodmorning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .....very good morning πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........... welcome back πŸ€— .....thank u so much dear.πŸ€—.... missed u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .me too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..not literally coz we were in touch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....yeah but our official meeting...........but some1 else missed u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ awww i also missed him sooooooooooooo much .............bachna ae hasino lo mai aa gaya 😳😳😳

monika21 thumbnail

How was your trip dear?

it was good.. but hectic too.. it was really hot in agra....πŸ˜ƒ....... fort n taj mahal mein to haalat kharab ho gai chal chal ke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: monika21

acha aisa hai kya .. ab dekho mai aa gai na we will finish this FC today.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ----hopefully we will do it 😎 .......
though my veeru is not answering me πŸ˜• veeru beta gussa nahi hote........chalo jaldi se reply karo πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ--upar dekho beta i was second to reply u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........how was the trip ........ njoy kiya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......... u were doing agra darshan πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & here daya sir hume aurangabad ke darshan kara rahe the πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

m_kal2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

--upar dekho beta i was second to reply u πŸ˜†.........how was the trip ........ njoy kiya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......... u were doing agra darshan πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & here daya sir hume aurangabad ke darshan kara rahe the πŸ˜†

DUO are calling each other 'beta' 🀣

Yeah, we had Ajanta Ellora darshan, Bibi ka Maqbara darshan etc.....

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today is Monday, anyone ready to post fav. moment?

I liked the last part of the 'case of bomb robbery'.When Abhijeet and Daya sir,take the bomb to throw it away into sea and then the scene of helicopter blast,where it appears that the two brilliant officers sacrificed their lives to save others.Then when the team gets a call and reaches the hospital,how happy are all to see Abhijeet and Daya sir standing there.It shows how strong a bond the team has,how much concern and affection  they have for one another.ACP sir's eyes emanated his concern and care for Abhijeet and Daya sir.Vivek,Freddy too were able to convey their happiness on seeing Abhijeet & daya sir,very well.Abhijeet and Daya sir, were wonderful in that scene,it showed that they share a strong bond with all the team members,& how honest & brilliant officers they are.