Posted: 13 years ago
hello...anyone on the forum?πŸ˜•

-edit-
Originally posted by m_kal2011

Hi Subha and Monika πŸ˜Š 
hello mitali di😊
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Today in the re-runs is 'killer in the jungle' also.The starting of episode has some funny moments.it also includes the scene of cid team ready to dance in the forensic labπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-edit-
Tanni di is also online I guess.πŸ˜•......Tanni di πŸ˜†
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by star571

Today in the re-runs is 'killer in the jungle' also.The starting of episode has some funny moments.it also includes the scene of cid team ready to dance in the forensic labπŸ˜†

Yeah  the Murighonto wala episode, Double Trouble and Final Showdown r also there

So,mitali di shall we discuss about cid classic case or go by the special schedule of FC?
Originally posted by star571

So,mitali di shall we discuss about cid classic case or go by the special schedule of FC?

But I'll leave now 😭
BTW u don't need to follow the schedule strictly, u can discuss cases whenever u want, if u find  Tanni or some one go ahead.😊
Sorry dear I have to leave now. See u bye. 😊 😊
Originally posted by m_kal2011

But I'll leave now 😭
BTW u don't need to follow the schedule strictly, u can discuss cases whenever u want, if u find  Tanni or some one go ahead.😊
Sorry dear I have to leave now. See u bye. 😊 😊
okay...bye bye di
bye bye I too am going offline now..
Hey Everyone, How Are U all....i m really missing u.....Woryy in these days,So not coming online so much,,,,,Puri, Tanni, Mittali , Chinnu, Muskann and Monika how r u guys....really missing u all πŸ˜•
Hi Neeme, how r u now? 😊 😊We r missing u too.