Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok me off for lunch ...........will be back within half an hour.. galz plz. continue with the discussion will join u soon

c ya😛
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Sudhakar....he had a tiff with Abhijeet ...somehow I am not his fan.

r u talking about "DeadIy Frame Up" ? I think that was quite justified if we go through Sudhakar's point of view........ even Daya sir said 'Sudhakar ko kiyu phasana chahte ho Abhijeet?' 

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muskaanlovescid

------i never liked rajeev being acp, though i like him otherwise.......actually i was not able to resist that he is the sir for our duo.........sorry no offences...........  --- its Ok.😃😃 somewhere i also felt he cud have been introduced as an investigating officer or with some other portfolio 😳😳😳........... not replacing ACP .....coz ACP Pradyuman was a respected officer & whole team used to love him ....so it was difficult for every1 to accept ACP prithviraj ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³  be it abhi-daya-freddy

---for that matter koi bhi chalega, but FW are not in a mood to give this relief to us, that's why they keep on promoting this ..........guy.............😆😆😆

replacing sachin i will support anyday 😃😃........... but after seeing daksh in re runs i am ready to accept sachin 😆😆😆😆
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monika21

ok me off for lunch ...........will be back within half an hour.. galz plz. continue with the discussion will join u soon

c ya😛

me also off 4 lunch will be back soon 😆😆😆
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was going thru previous posts.
Well, I am a regular CID viewer from the beginning, i missed 2/3 years in the middle. I always liked CID, when re run started i manged to watch many cases which I missed before.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aadrika....Sudhakar was hiding facts from Abhijeet. He also tried to throw around his weight as CID officer and tried to escape the checking. Abhijeet had every right to get annoyed. This topic is better discussed elsewhere.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
@ LQ, late lunch today? Or Jai-Veeru have a plan to take lunch together?😆 😆
Come back soon
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika21

not only that.. though she was a CID office.. but she was not at all a tough cop... zara si baat pe rona, darna... seems like a hindi movie's actress.. handle with care 😆😆

not only that , remember Madam Zaara........!!! ðŸ¤¢

Hi Mitali. ðŸ˜ƒ

Bye Monika and LQ. ðŸ˜›

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Hi Aadrika and Visrom

I agree with u all about Divyana. She joined CID but was scared to see dead bodies, strange. And regarding loose ends FW is famous for it.

-CID- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Is Muskan also here?

pata nahi di, cid ko bulayo..................😆😆