~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
exactly........ sudhakar was not very impressive but he was good with the team....... 😛😛
Originally posted by monika21

yeah.. he is permanent now.... Fevicol ka mazboot jod .. tootega nahi 😆😆 but i like him as ACP...no doubt about that 😃😃--- no doubts 😛😛...but seriously he was too young to play ACP 🤣 ... guess fevicol tagline goes for the trio 😃😃.they are here to stay 😳😳
----😃😃 exactly...............Asha was the best female cop... in fact in earlier team sudhakar was also not very impressive.... But tasha & asha both were superb😛
😛----- yeahh sudhakar was sweet 😃😃............ he was silent officer..but made his presence felt 👏👏.he can be brought back replacing sachin 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by monika21

\ that because i think muskaan was much better than lavanya & devyana...i dint understand y they introduced devyana.. dint like her ..

Divyana is still a mystery to me......do u remember in an episode she was talking to her father on phone and said that " Aap yahan phone mat karna , agar ACP sir ko pata chal gaya ke aap mere papa hai to yahan bureau mein knalbali mach jaye gi [ or something like that]"......but they never disclosed anything about her father !!! 😕
Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
Sudhakar....he had a tiff with Abhijeet ...somehow I am not his fan.
Originally posted by aadrika01

Divyana is still a mystery to me......do u remember in an episode she was talking to her father on phone and said that " Aap yahan phone mat karna , agar ACP sir ko pata chal gaya ke aap mere papa hai to yahan bureau mein knalbali mach jaye gi [ or something like that]"......but they never disclosed anything about his father !!! 😕

why i am not surprised ....... 😆😆😆............ FW always leaving loose ends 😆😆😆
Originally posted by visrom

Sudhakar....he had a tiff with Abhijeet ...somehow I am not his fan.
same here.. i'm also not his fan.. but he was good with duo....... and as purni said he can replace Sachin we all will be happy to see sudhakar in place of AB 😆😆😆
Originally posted by Puri_2711

.but seriously he was too young to play ACP 🤣---------i never liked rajeev being acp, though i like him otherwise.......actually i was not able to admit that he is the sir for our duo.........sorry no offences........... 
- yeahh sudhakar was sweet 😃😃............ he was silent officer..but made his presence felt 👏👏.he can be brought back replacing sachin 😆--------for that matter koi bhi chalega, but FW are not in a mood to give this relief to us, that's why they keep on promoting this ..........guy.............😆😆😆
Edited by muskaanlovescid - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Puri_2711

why i am not surprised ....... 😆😆😆............ FW always leaving loose ends 😆😆😆
not only that.. though she was a CID office.. but she was not at all a tough cop... zara si baat pe rona, darna... seems like a hindi movie's actress.. handle with care 😆😆
I am back.
So what's going on? Sudhakar to replace Sachin, not a bad option! 😆 😆
Originally posted by m_kal2011

I am back.
So what's going on? Sudhakar to replace Sachin, not a bad option! 😆 😆
welcome back tigress 😛😛 yeah its a good option... 😆😆😆