Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ - Page 41

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: monika21

QUOTE=monika21] .yeah tasha was so afraid 😆😆--poor her 😆😆😆"dar lag raha hai mujhse 😉😉 ....... i expected daya to be more scary than abhi sir  😆😆......
 yeah........ .i often think that we are quiet mature and know everything that this is the serial only.. everything is just a case not in real.. but still we are so much attched with CID and its characters....😃

exactly..... 😛😛 .guess dil we are matured but dil toh bacha hai ji 😆😆😆

hi muskaan.. h r u dear? --- hi muski 😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]same pinch again mona 😆 😆.haha jai-veeru...😆😆.......used to watch CID earlier but not regular 😆😆....some1 brought me to CID 😉😉 ......with his leaving i also left CID 😆😆😆.......hmmm ACP Prithviraj.. i know 😉😉 .... then cam back again later 😛😛 ............ started following CID regularly from that plane episode ....... khoon 25000 feet upar 😛😛 ....yeah it was also a good case.. i left CID when i saw 'operation talaash' i dint like muskaan, vivek, lavanya.. all are..🤢 nowadays vivek improved alot... i used to say.. kya yaar in logo ne na naye-naye artist select kar liye hain.. barbaad kar diya CID ko" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=visrom]Hi....sorry to interrupt, but you all seemed to be carrying out a serious Daya-discussion, so I wanted to have a look. 😛

[/QUOTE] heyyyyyyyyyyy welcome here 🤗 no interruptions yaar.. plz. join us 😛😛
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monika21

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! 

-CID- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aadrika01

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! --in females i guess asha & tasha were best 😃😃....... no1will be like asha 😃😃

monika21 thumbnail

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! 

\ that because i think muskaan was much better than lavanya & devyana...i dint understand y they introduced devyana.. dint like her ..
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

--in females i guess asha & tasha were best 😃😃....... no1will be like asha 😃😃

true........ACP, Daya, Abhi, Sudhakar, Fredrick, Aasha and Dr Salunkhe - my fvrt team ever...😊
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]yes 😳😳...dat time i didn't liked jai-veeru.... they didn't liked ACP prithviraj 😔.... 😆 😆 cudn't see any1 else taking place of ACP pradyuman 😃😃 yeah.. he is permanent now.... Fevicol ka mazboot jod .. tootega nahi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† but i like him as ACP...no doubt about that 😃😃
-----muskaan was not too good 🤢🤢........ but really hated her 😡😡 when she bullied devyana
true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! --in females i guess asha & tasha were best 😃😃....... no1will be like asha 😃😃 exactly...............Asha was the best female cop... in fact in earlier team sudhakar was also not very impressive.... But tasha & asha both were superb😛
😛
-CID- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

true........ACP, Daya, Abhi, Sudhakar, Fredrick, Aasha and Dr Salunkhe - my fvrt team ever...😊

even i love this team............no one can ever replace the trio, asha was the best female cid officer and dr. salunke is just too good............regarding sudhakar i can't say much but like him with our duo.............