Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u Subha for the links.πŸ˜ƒ I have posted the fav. moment. Read it and plz share your views.
I'll be off for lunch now, see u after lunch, till then goodbye.
😊
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Well, one of my favourite moments, rather a part of an episode, is when Dr. Salunkhe proved Daya to be innocent in The Staged Murder.Daya was suspended as he was suspected of killing (unintentionally) a man during interrogation. Dr. Anjalika was furious and reported the case to DCP, again during this time Abhijeet was in the side of Daya, another example of the bond they used to share. Then came Dr. Salunkhe and we watched an excellent example of detection, ⭐️⭐️the way he proved Daya to be innocent was just superb. πŸ‘ πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ Then came the the moment when ACP said "Tumhare bina CID chal sekta yeh main soch bhi nehi sekta."

well said di..I also like that episode.Truly a classic case
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'll be off for lunch now, see u after lunch, till then goodbye.
😊

okay bye di..
I too gotta go now..
bye purni di
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well, one of my favourite moments, rather a part of an episode, is when Dr. Salunkhe proved Daya to be innocent in The Staged Murder.Daya was suspended as he was suspected of killing (unintentionally) a man during interrogation. Dr. Anjalika was furious and reported the case to DCP, again during this time Abhijeet was in the side of Daya, another example of the bond they used to share. Then came Dr. Salunkhe and we watched an excellent example of detection, ⭐️⭐️the way he proved Daya to be innocent was just superb. πŸ‘ πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ Then came the the moment when ACP said "Tumhare bina CID chal sekta yeh main soch bhi nehi sekta."

Very Nice Moment Thats is...Abhijeet was with Daya side...The Way Dr.Sarluka Proved Daya to be innocent was Superb!....Some time back,When i was watchng this Episode in repeats ..In the End When ACP said "tumara bina CID ma soch b nahen sakta"...I was really angry with ACP DialogueπŸ˜†..In the whole Episode, his Expression Towards Daya was killing and in the End His Dialogue was totally opposite.....Well,  Dar ayea Darust ayea"😊
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hellooooooooooooooo  good ;afternoon............ πŸ˜›
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

cool memories !!!!

hi monika....

thanks for the link FCians.
monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

[

cool memories !!!!

hi monika.... heyyy chinnuuuuuuuuu h r u dear? after a long gap haan..?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thanks for the link FCians.

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Monika, good afternoon dear.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome back Chinnu, u vanished suddenly.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello hai jiii  😊 sab kaise hai ??
monika21 thumbnail
hi mitali  good afternoon me fine.. h r u? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ sorry i came very late today ... couldn't post fav. moment also πŸ˜• where is purni>..??? purniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi bhavanika.......... good noon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago