Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monika21

The classic cases were great..⭐️.Case of 'man on the bus' where Abhijeet sir says to Daya sir 'dost to hum bhi hain tumhare....',reminded me of the great duo moments..

I wanted to watch that scene specially, but missed as usual.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
goodmorning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........ a little late i guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... finally managed to come πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........
firstly yday episode 😊😊..........

Technically it was good πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........ followed the theme Chase literally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... they were chasing throughout πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ........ certainly some loose ends as usual πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........ what happened to that hotel waiter πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ..........  the girl was suspicious from beginning i wonder no one in public suspected her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........   
i really  wonder if the future  stories will be interconnected πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.........

from Daya's aspect he was Mr. India at its best πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... after the rocking first appearence he vanished 😭😭 ......... felt bad for the poor auto driver ...... daya was sweet to him.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ACP Salunkhe were too much 🀣 ......... & tarika ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......"main aapki chod kar nahi jaungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so out of 5 it can be 2 or 3  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ,........ overall OK episode ..... 1 time watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... cannot tolerate it in re runs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.............

& yes Pune darshan was nice 😍.......... all my visited places were there πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

πŸ˜†
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika21

thanks di😊
okay .....πŸ€”

-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: star571

😊hello mitali di,monika di..

did you see the re runs yesteday?The classic cases were great..⭐️.Case of 'man on the bus' where Abhijeet sir says to Daya sir 'dost to hum bhi hain tumhare....',reminded me of the great duo moments..

I saw it 😍

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Purni, Happy holi.πŸ˜ƒ
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Hi Purni, Happy holi.πŸ˜ƒ

happy holi to u too πŸ€—
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi mitali & purni............. happy holi to both of u... and subha to u too.. sorry i couldn't reply on ur holi post πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
subha. thumbnail
😊hello purni di

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

from Daya's aspect he was Mr. India at its best πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... after the rocking first appearence he vanished 😭😭 ......... felt bad for the poor auto driver ...... daya was sweet to him.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was much predicted that that there would be a blast in the auto rickshaw(it was shown in the promo also).Daya sir tried to warn him but by that time it was too late...But it reminded me of a similar instance,the 'ACP pradyuman giraftaar' episode,when CID came to know that the cuprit was travelling in the taxi,Daya sir called the Taxi driver and warned him,but actually the culprit had picked up the phone and then killed the taxi driver.Felt some similarity in these two scenes,(though both are from different episodesπŸ˜†)
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
😊happy holi mitali di,purni di,monika di..

-edit-
today holi special cid episode should be aired..But its not so,I think...Wish they air holi special cid episodes..Last year's holi special episode was good one, and the holi special episode centered on little girl divya and Daya sir was a good episode too... 

Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
yeahh felt sorry for the auto driver ...... it was just a second difference........ if 5mins earlier Daya wud have called .... he cud have been saved 😊😊but thank god bomb didn't blasted in market area ... that market & Fergusion college are most congested areas .